New update this morning crashed

News update with new reset PVP, i am using iPad crashed the middle of obtaining gold, but didn’t went the all the way. stuck with the black circle in the left side. Therefore, looks like I did;'t get reset GOLD, tribute this morning.

Also the tribute page the image is missing on all the reward window.

please advice.

1 Like

All rewards seem to be given correctly, along with pvp reset, but we’ve identified a problem with the event related to the new kingdom. We’re working to fix it right now. I’ll keep everyone advised in this thread.

Just for the moment, I’ve re-inserted the art for the Goblin Rocket Event back into the game to stop any crashing. Hopefully it won’t take long to track it down!

1 Like

I had the same issue on mine. Thanks

1 Like

Okay - we’ve fixed the problem - it was related to something we had happen about a month ago (we had a similar glitch deploying an event)… the new kingdom tripped the exact same issue. Anyway, we’ve now put a fix in place so this same problem can’t happen again.

You may need a restart of the game on iOS/Android.
On Steam, you’ll need to make sure the latest update loads.

Looks like all rewards were given correctly, even though you may have experienced a crash while being notified… the fact that you GOT a crash, means the server gave out your rewards and tried to notify you about it.

1 Like