[NEED MORE INFORMATION] Game crashes after updates

iPhone version.
Game crashes twice today after the new update one of these crashes in the delve which costs me to lose one of my daily chances to level up. Really unfortunately and upsetting. I won the battle but the game crashes afterward . We need to fix this and reimbursement

Well, just wait for what you will receive after fixing it. For almost 30 houts with this issue using android platform, we receiced a 100 glories compensation. :+1:

Please fill out our bug report template @WhoDat. We need more information to investigate this further.

Same here, game crashed twice today. I didn’t have this problem before. Reinstall the game now, hope it will resolve the issue.

@Saltypatra I filled out the bug report but until today the game crashes after I complete a battle, it keep looping and trying to load but after few minutes it crash and it marks lose in that battle even though I won that battle. This doesn’t happens in every battle but once or twice a day. That is really sad especially if I am doing delve. I hope this is fixed before we starts this upcoming Guild Wars.
Thanks Salty for your interest to resolve this issue.

@WhoDat, when Salty says to fill out the bug report, she means this:

**Platform, device version and operating system:**

**Screenshot or image:**

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:**
_REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’_

**How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?**
_REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g.  Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?_

**Steps to make it happen again**
_REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g.  Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire's quest lost instead._

When you created this post, the above text was already provided but you deleted it. Salty is asking to use the above template as it will provide more info.

Thank you @Snooj !

1 Like

Platform: IPhone

This happens like three times a day without any signs, after completing your battles the game just keep looping and then crashes and you are losing your battles. Just like what happened today or just now I lost the delve even though I won my battles. Sad and I am tired of reporting it without a fix.
@Saltypatra

I don’t doubt your claim what so ever.
It is strange though. Because anytime I’ve had that issue at the end of a match it still counts as a win even with a crash. But to be fair, I can’t recall with 100% certainty if that’s true for Faction Assaults. The last times it happened for me was a Tower of Doom and World Event.

I didn’t progress in this failed level, so the developers can check it up. They need to fix this immediately. You can’t play like that.
I hope they fix it soon.