[REPORTED] Wrong troop in PvP Defense team (lance knight)

Was fighting such def teams many times for a good period of time. Couldn’t find out whats the benefit in using such a troop. Now I see : )

1 Like

So strange that this is still happening.

I appreciate that there are (many) more important bugs to be fixed as a priority.

…but… why always Lance Knight in 4th slot? Where did this piece of code originate from? :confused:

2 Likes

i’m assuming this is supposed to be a full nexus based team

Not fixed in 6.1: just went up against 3x Cursed Gnome + 1x Lance Knight.

(also incidentally that’s the most Cursed Gnomes I’ve seen in days now grumble grumble)

1 Like

Still not fixed in 6.1.5; opponent Mr. J had 3 verse gnome and a Lance Knight when I fought him in PvP, but when I look at his profile his defense team is 4 verse gnomes.

Could we maybe get a fix for this? The game really shouldn’t be randomly altering players defense teams away from the troops they chose.

This bug is still around. I half suspect it’s intentional…

I wonder what it would do with a team of 4x lance knights :thinking:

Let’s be honest, this isn’t getting fixed any time soon.

It’s over a year later, and the bug still exists…

See a lot of people with Lance Knight in their 4th slot.
This is on Xbox btw

Upon further inspection i noticed this little wierd bonus when looking at their bonuses;

Bonus_Trooptype_boss_3
Bonus_Trooptype_Discription_boss_3

It seemingly had no active bonuses, but still…

I’ve encountered hundreds of teams in ranked PVP with same 4th troop. I’ve always wondered what am I missing that makes this rational. Thought it was a dumb build. Could never figure out why. Now I see. Also see problem is over a year old. If 4th troop was Greed and we all got unintended gold, they’d probably have a hotfix within a day.

I think it’s both a bug, but also that some are doing it intentional.
Have an OP team of 3, with a dud in 4th to lower the team rating to bait others into a fight.

I have fought several of these teams, and while their rating is close to mine, they still wrecked my team, without me having a chance to win.

In two PvP fights today, Czernobog in 4th position was replaced by Lance Knight (confirmed by later checking the players profile, where I could see Czernobog normally), so the bug is still there.

3 Likes

This is also happening to me in pvp…

Since gold offer for a fight is tied to opponent strength, does this Nerf the snot outta my gold offer for the fight??? Lance knight replacing Kalika??? Went for another…

Easily replicated!

Gold gained is tied to the power score, which in turn is tied to account progress. Switching out a troop doesn’t have any significant impact on the power score.

1 Like

Still happening quite often.

Still happening in 6.9.

1 Like

This is still happening 2.5 years later…

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencaptures.

I’ve reported this issue to the development team to let them know this issue has since returned.

Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

It hasn’t returned; it was never fixed.

16 Likes

If you want, I’ll send you 10 photos a day…but I think you’re no longer able to fix this

3 Likes