BUG REPORT: Single troop defense still in the game?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I encountered a single troop defense team just now (~5:30pm CDT on 6/3/2017) in ranked PvP. According to a recent patch, single troop defense teams are no longer supposed to be possible.

I played the battle to see if it was a visual glitch where the other troops might not be displaying, but it was not. I faced a single troop in the battle (Princess Elspeth), and when that troop died, I gained a victory.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Not sure if it’s possible to recreate…I didn’t do anything strange, just came across it randomly.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

NOTE: The 3 souls showing on the victory screen are due to my bonus multiplier, and NOT from killing multiple troops. A single troop died and the 1 soul generated by its death was multiplied by 3.

1 Like

I’ve seen this on a few occasions myself, once just now.

1 Like

Thought I read that if all team slots are set at 1 troop it will use it

But if that was the case wouldn’t you have to use the 1 elspeth. Totally not worth the time or trouble to set up

That could be the case @Hoop , but iirc Sirrian said that if he seen evidence of this he would implement a new code to prevent it.

That was depending on how many people actually do it. One or two mooks deleting every viable team they own to make other player’s grind easier isn’t necessarily grounds to write an entirely new string of coding.

1 Like

That’s true, it wouldn’t be worth it but I’d say if a few tried it and seen that they could do it then it would just be a matter of time until it spread like wildfire.