[REPORTED] Webspinner Superpowered

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam + Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The summoned troop that replace the leonis tower, in this case webspinner, is immune to zuul

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
always

8 Likes

Good catch, that’s actually an old bug that either resurfaced or never got fixed. The summoned troop somehow inherits the traits of the troop that was previously in the slot it got summoned to, so the Webspinner in slot 1 inherited Invulnerable from Leonis Tower.

7 Likes

Thank you for filming it! Some of my guildmates have seen this bug, but they weren’t able to catch it on video.

1 Like

had happened to me in PVP, but I couldn’t understand the dynamics, so I rebuilt everything with my defense and filmed

God damn…I would be pissed at that. Thanks for reporting it. @moderators please have a look.

2 Likes

Hello!

I have grabbed this one and passed it on to the team! Thanks for grabbing a clip of it :sparkles:

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

7 Likes

oh no, you have uncovered the spider man superpowers secret! how dare u! :nerd_face:

Still happening today. This time I caught the giant spider getting immunity to lethal damage…

gif_20220413_002448

Interestingly, the spider doesn’t get the “Invulnerable” trait at all, but it does become immune to lethal damage. I wonder if this will be a problem with the new Easter towers in invasion events? Maybe I should test with a Zuul team during the next invasion…

I don’t know if this helps, but I’ve done a bit more testing. It seems that the spider only gains immunity to lethal damage if you have already “tried” to kill the top tower with Zuul, and then the spider gets summoned in its place. Hope this bug can be fixed soon!

1 Like