[Reported] Underspire: Endless corridor

It’s impressive honestly the stuff you folks achieve working out the logic behind how the map is setup but this is currently a problem for every person in the game and the optimal strategy is only available to super engaged members of the community or those in the know.

There’ll still always be an optimal strategy which people can search the community for info on but it won’t penalise players so much for not going looking for that info as right now it’s pretty rough for them.

It’s not that I want to sabotage your work or make things harder for you, I know you’ll work out the optimal strategy quickly again after any changes are made, but also it means the 10s of thousands of players who don’t know about the strategy won’t be punished for not knowing it exists or where to find it.

In game design it’s best to make things obvious and fair for people just playing and strategies and guides are the cherry ontop for more engaged community members or hardcore players.

Either way, I don’t have word back from the team yet but if anything changes I will do my best to share details with you if I’m able to so that you can adjust your strategy easier without having to collect data from trying things out for yourselves.

14 Likes