Underspire has been reset AGAIN!!!

are u kiding me?Underspire has been reset AGAIN!!!
it already happened once,such a long time has passed,are you working on this?
what are you doing?why does it happeng gagin?
it will continue happening many times as much as updating?

9 Likes

This time it is not surprising that the progress was reset, because the update has an innovation on this topic, new battles. The question is, will the diamonds already spent in the past days be returned?

3 Likes

please note @Nimhain @Kafka that this bug is also affecting guild wars and bugged scoring.

It has brought the old missing 1 game score (no points for a win and missing total games played by guilds - more than one player affected increases the reduction from 900 total games) bugs back since Underspire.

When you look at this, please look at Guild Wars.

3 Likes

I lost all progress done so far. To complete it I will have now to spend at least 300 Gems per day.
Much more of what I’ve already spent.

3 Likes

Same issue in two versions in the row. It’s a sign that testing is completely absent.

6 Likes

Since my progress has been reset, is there any way of getting back either a) the Torches I bought in the last couple of days or b) the Gems I spent on buying them?

2 Likes

If this is going to happen every time there’s an update then the hassle just makes Underspire seem not worth playing.

3 Likes

Underspire wasn’t worth playing from day 1 let alone, this is why they added rare troops to new chests in Underspire to try and get more of the player base to play their utterly failed mode.

1 Like

Say what you will about Underspire in terms of interesting (or not) mechanics, but it is THE gamemode for mid-end game players. The orbs of glory, pet orbs, dragonite, EVKs, etc. make this mode one of the best ones to spend gems on in the long-term, especially given you can double a reward of your choice.

Treasure Guardians adding tokens (including Nysha), dragonite, and other resources to previously pointless dead ends is nothing but a positive for players. While some players may spend more gems to get more Guardian battles, it’s not at all hard to find them while playing normally.

TL;DR Underspire being fun or not is a matter of opinion (I’m semi-neutral myself, was hoping for something a little more unique and different, but it’s still a mode I look forward to playing), but its hard to argue that it’s not worth playing, especially mid-end game.

14 Likes

I usually stop playing after the second boss, so now I get to do it twice in the same week :grin:

3 Likes

I won’t post my general ire about everything else, but why on earth release this new patch on a Wednesday, knowing you are going to reset Underspire.

Surely at weekly reset would make total sense?

You’ve cost me the time to do 37 rooms, 3 * $1.99 real cash and 2 * 150 gems.

Absolutely shocking rollout planning. What are you guys thinking?

5 Likes

Hi, same issue here, I Lost all My progress in Underspire, attained with both Gems and real Money. Even if I get refund of 300 Gems and 1,49€, I would have to restart with handicap, having Lost 2 days with 0 torches in My inventor and missed The opportunity to buy them at lowest cost. How to solve this situation?

2 Likes

grafik

3 Likes

How ironic. This is EXACTLY what happened to me with the previous update. We received some lanterns at the end of the week only, so I lost all progress and wasn’t able to complete Underspire that week. Yes I still hold a grudge.

2 Likes

I’m closing this thread as this has already been reported to the team.