[Reported] No pet awarded after reaching 2000 reknown in new delve

100% agree on everything you wrote.
But still would require someone to regularly check the bug forum. Which judging from the visible “last seen/login” dates isn’t even done. Sure, someone could read up without being logged in, but better not believe in fairy tales.

nah, obviously things would improve for the players, if the devs would set the time of new releases to align with at least a partial workday ahead of them there would be time to react/fix discovered bugs. if something can’t be fixed immediately then they could at least inform on how they’ll proceed.

bugs normally get encountered so quickly after something new got added and are reported immediately. in some cases players even reported stuff before official release because of what could be seen in game file spoilers was “wrong”, but nothing happened due to whatever reason and stuff still got pushed out “wrong”.

if someone official would “really” moderate the forum and click forum [F5] even just once an hour, actually quickly take a look, eventually read up on stuff and then report back to “the team” things could get fixed quickly if neccessary. this would take up no time - pressing threads/matters are easy to spot in terms of replies in topic, not many bug report topics are ongoing and if they are, probably should be fixed - right?

instead, if the players are extremely lucky like this time, even during the weekend this bug gets “acknowledged” and even a Tuesday-fix gets mentioned. At this point this still means absolutely nothing, judging from a questionable track record of promises, but good thing to even have witnessed this rather quick and unsuspected answer. Normally we would wait until around Tuesday until someone official would maybe pick up on such a forum topic (normally then without directly acknowledging it) and then more time passes until a eventual fix - depending on how severe it gets rated internally (I suppose?).

you have to remember, those bugs we will encounter will get released either way. no problem with that. my problem with such situations fully lies in the normally nonexistent fast reactions if/when such things are discovered. which could be handled way more efficient in terms of the actual fix and also in giving out the information to the players.

so for now, thanks @Kafka for the quick response. Lets hope for a fix to appear soon.

3 Likes

Some games shift them around all the time to make up for DST and such things.

Why should there be any bugs if it’s done properly?

It would likely make sense to shift it an hour or two each week until the goal time is reached.

But done properly is the key word, so I get the concern. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I bet the devs would fix it if they could but someone doesnt want to pay the overtime hours. Only thing that really makes sense. Other games go down for an hour to fix things all the time. Cheap cheap greedy greedy

4 Likes

Don’t need overtime it’s 2023….

Just work a roster once in a while. One person works Friday evening in rotation for releases, gets Monday morning off. Once a month etc.

3 Likes

Let me guess: we will receive 50 gems and the pet to compensate for the HOURS we loose after the new bug on an event that exists since months…
How do you want us to support this game?

3 Likes

Do we get a pet retroactively if we complete the faction?

Yes, Kafka stated earlier in this thread that the pet will be awarded retroactively to those who have already earned enough renown in the new faction.

4 Likes

To be fair, you don’t miss out much for not having the pet. The pet bonus is minimal when your stats are in the 100s.

3 Likes

Use real money to buy gems to pay for more Tier VII sigils to complete the delve. Elementary, my dear Watson.

True compensation would be gems equal to what we have to spend to make up for the lack of the pet bonuses. (Not holding my breath.)

2 Likes

3x T7 is minimum to finish on release.
3x T7 with 111 hoard is perfectly good to do pure faction 500 without even breaking a sweat, no pet bonus necessary, so 3x T7 with hoard 100 is alright as well.

No need to exaggerate pet effect.

12 Likes

yes. just one. pick the week.

6 Likes

once a week, I’m tempted to post this gif. may as well make it today

19 Likes

Sums IP2 up perfectly

still nothing!

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous. @Kafka can you please give us all an update on this?

1 Like

Seemingly it was too far fetched, being under the impression that this will be fixed on the daily reset into Tuesday we just experienced.

If @Kafka isn’t available could the most recently active “moderators” @Jeto @Bramble @GoldPhoenix0 clarify on the holdup?

1 Like

refund all the gems used on faction over the weekend and not give a global 50 gems.

3 Likes

This is exactly why the community complain so much but IP2 just don’t get it.

Tip: Customer Service goes a long way it’s that simple. I live 5 mins from their office and wish i could just teach them a thing or 2 as i have a lot of experience in this area. It doesn’t have to be this way and i hate hearing that the community is frustrated and angry. I really wish i could help.

4 Likes

No need to scold Kafka!! He said - on Tuesday, but did not say which one. For example, it could be Tuesday September 10, 2023

4 Likes

but what about the the famous “poking”!
…in the past this always led to succe… pff, who am I kidding.

:surfing_man: :clown_face: