[Reported] No pet awarded after reaching 2000 reknown in new delve

Also it was Tuesday morning, so still got around 12 hours for those in Hawaii.

Also keep in mind that changing just 7 letters in “Tuesday” gets us “October”, so this might actually have been a minor typo. :clown_face:

Jokes aside, some update would be nice. It’s okay if things takes longer. However, there’s now a whole bunch of people at the bus stop, all wondering whether they should keep waiting or rather walk back home.

9 Likes

The community complains so much but still plays it and pays for it, there’s the problem.

4 Likes

I guess you get what you pay for ey? You F2P player so deal with it, you got no business ridiculing the devs and calling then greedy, the hypocrisy lmfao…legend.

1 Like

what time will the fix be?

1 Like

100% agree @Horndog_SA , i spend a lot of money on this game to support them. Yes of course i have the choice to stop paying but that doesn’t get anyone anywhere.

Even though i spend money i still don’t like giving them a hard time as we do not know what happens behind the 4 walls of IP2.

They just need to be aware that this is no way to run a business and they need to communicate with their customers better.

I am a Business Analyst and have worked on a lot of automation projects and the most important step is TESTING before dropping a code into the live environment, clearly this doesn’t happen which is why these bug reports are being reported every week.

4 Likes

Doesn’t that also apply to the weapon that is missing? :thinking:

Yeah totally agree, testing and conmuncication is in dire need with the devs. If they just had proper communication at least, they would cut down on tons of frustration and negativity from players, just communication but alas lol.

Its really sad

2 Likes

Let’s ask a different question:
Kafka, has development officially confirmed, that this is a bug at all? Or will it be recategorised as a “new feature” in a few days?

3 Likes

T+10 hours…still no resolution or update. Tuesday reset was yesterday at the end of their day.

1 Like

You’ll have to wait a bit longer, daily reset is when everybody at their office calls it a day and heads home.

1 Like
  • new update release on friday, “quick, mates, time to go home, what could go wrong”
  • players find bug(s) and announce them
  • eventually bugs get acknowledged and the famous “poking” starts
  • (false) promises on a (possibly very easy to do) fix are being made
  • promised fix actually takes longer than expected with the potential of even getting buried and abandoned with involved devs not engageing in talking about it again if someone brings it up

I’m curious what explains the absence of @Kafka this time. Whatever “explains” it, why is noone of your “co-workers” committed to pick this topic up? lack of interest? tiktok priorities? Or is noone able to actually fix this?

5 Likes

Common sense. The answer to “would you like to take a swim in this pool of piranhas” tends to be “no”. Experienced co-workers will even back off a step when they hear the question.

This, sort of. Kafka is Support, nobody at Support can fix the issue, that gets done by Development. There’s probably some trenches, a fair bit of barbed wire and a huge minefield in place to prevent Support from communicating with Development.

4 Likes

5 days and nothing, and yes we know you don’t care.

3 Likes

Most players probably already know but for the ones that don’t.

Daily Re-set: 6pm AEST

We are currently on daylight savings time but when that finishes our clocks will go back 1 hour so daily re-set will then go back to 5pm AEST. The daily re-set time doesn’t change in other countries unless you have daylight savings time.

Current Time: 8:09am AEST Wednesday

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay I’m waiting for more information, I just know it’s still being worked on.

9 Likes

tuesday is gone for you and you said by tuesday

Hello :slight_smile:

I bring news,

Currently, the development team are doing some tests before the fix is deployed. (It’s coming soon)

The Pet will be available in the Faction once its out, and anyone who should have gotten any copies of the pet will receive them in the mail the next time they log into the game.

Please keep an eye on this thread for more further updates.

4 Likes

Hello again :slight_smile:

I bring even better news,

The fix is being deployed now.

I’d suggest being patient and waiting for a little bit before going ahead and closing & reopening Gems of War.

(Just in case: Please make sure the game isn’t running in the background when restarting.)

8 Likes

It’s cute

6 Likes