[Reported] No pet awarded after reaching 2000 reknown in new delve

is it so hard for one of the team to jump on the forum just to let us know they know.

Faction rewards only go up to 1900. Thatā€™s why weā€™re not getting the pet.

They kind of forgot that each faction goes up to 2500 I guess and didnā€™t put in the rewards for anything above 1900.

9 Likes

Pet not included, please purchase separately for the low low price of $1,999!! :rofl:

2 Likes

weekend release of something new and the devs completely absent (as always).

admitted, in the past we had more severe weekend or holiday ā€œproblemsā€, but since we have them regularly, maybe it should be discussed internally to have at least one competent person working during weekends that also at least twice a day looks into the bug-forum. when workday starts and - important - 1-2h before workday ends so you can actually attempt to fix stuff. this can also be done from home office, thereā€™s really no excuses here.
maybe all that needs to be done is to hire that one competent person to do it ?

:surfing_man: :clown_face:

12 Likes

So frustratingā€¦

6 Likes

close to quitting nowā€¦

3 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™ve reported this. Itā€™s 2am here so I will poke the team harder in the morning when theyā€™re awake.

The pet will be able to be awarded retroactively so we will get that sorted out soon.

Iā€™m sorry for another bug, especially on the weekend.

15 Likes

Thank you Kafka.

Quick comment on ā€˜kindredā€™ sense of humor: If this was intended to set me up but bite my tongueā€¦ Mission Accomplished. Lol

1 Like

Having bugs while enjoying your favorite Saturday morning cereal is the thing now :joy::sweat_smile::+1:t4: :grinning:

2 Likes

Usual ineptitudeā€¦ no pets.

2 Likes

Good to hear. Thank you

How about creating a pet to accompany Mongo.

I think all those bugs deserve the recognition.

8 Likes

This just makes me wonder if the pet not being in there has anything to do with us not being able to see the spoilers 5 days before the event.

Would be so funny to me if them waiting until the last second (new faction spoilers) to get back at us for january vault (spoilers) made this pet bug happen. Dev karma LOLOLOL

1 Like

Itā€™s 2023. :wink:

A real job doesnā€™t necessarily require leaving the house anymore. And even people working from home need sleep. No one can expect everyone to be available 24/7.

That being said, they should move release times to the start of their working day. Plenty of people were done with the faction after 2 to 3h so that bug could have been caught in time.

Either that or they need a weekend team and people working different shifts (or living in different time zones and covering different times that way).

While Iā€™m not personally affected in this case, some people may rely on the bonus the pet gives for the pure faction run. That it is not available during the event is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve followed up with the team and a fix will be ready for this on Tuesday morning.

I mentioned the time just to give more context why the bug wasnā€™t being pounced on by everyone immediately last night when I saw the reports :v:

I know youā€™ve all been incredibly patient so thank you

8 Likes

faction at 2500 no pet given plus nothing given past 1900

Responses from not too far up in this thread.

Handsomely, even if sweepingly, said.

No pet bonus for pure faction run means extra power potions needed to be bought (or higher hoards). When you award the pet, gems should also be added (or sacred treasures).

7 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a larger studio try to bring their release time forward several hours, it had an impact just not the kind anyone wanted with major bugs and mistakes being more frequent and serious. While it would be nice to have immediate fixes or no bugs at all, shifting times around will not result in an improvement.

1 Like