[Reported] Mirrored Hall Reflect bug

Mobile, Poco X5, MIUI Global 14.0.6, Android :

Screenshot or image:

Troops start to get reflex from nothing:
I was playing and done a Mirrored Halls PF run. I start with Mirror quuen, copycat, doppleganger and Mirror quuen. On the second battle (epic room), I was gacing the team below

I usef doppleganger on Venoxia. When I got rid of all troops except from Viper, I use copycat to match gems and give reflect to my troops. From this moment, all enemies troops, including the empts slot start to behave as If them have reflect too. And It not finishes when get damaged. I "won* the battle, but this happens

I can’t continue, but the game says that I Had to choice one troop. I used Mirror Queen to kill viper.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I notice it this week, but I don’t know exactly when happened the first time. Always happen with reflect on mirrored halls.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know. I noticed something strange with reflect status on mirrored halls, but it’s the first time it happens. It appears to be a problem when a troop die for be hitting by Mirror Quuen, abd Mirror Quuen has reflect status.

Hello :slight_smile:

For further investigation please answer some quick questions:

• Please confirm which troop you used Copycat on?
  • Please provide your Invite Code
1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve let the development team know about this issue!

1 Like

Hypothesis: Were you down to 1v1 (Mirror Queen vs. Viper) and Viper KO’ed Mirror Queen, but your Reflect status killed Viper by reflect damage, then the game declared victory and returned to the Delve map so now you are unable to proceed due to not having any Troops left in your Delve team?

That would be a wild chain of events, and something to definitely grab video of if possible.

Whenever the last two troops die together at the end of the battle it has always counted as a loss for me.

• Please confirm which troop you used Copycat on? Used doppleganger on venoxia. Copycat on mirror queen and herself.

• Please provide your Invite Code: jirombio_cxk3

I’ve had the double knock out with it counted as a win. I had to use the Leave Delve button afterwards as I had no troops.