[Reported] Gem count wrong in Class Trial shop immediately after reset

Platform, device version and operating system:

Steam on Windows 11; partner also encountered on Android.

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Left the game running across daily reset. Gem count on the map screen is the expected value (for me, 1,444 gems); going to the Class Trial and navigating to the Shop tab, Gem count shown is wildly wrong: 42,934,192 gems.

Expected result: Class Trial shop should show the correct number of gems owned.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Once; just now.

Steps to make it happen again

Repro steps are probably: need to leave the game running running across Wednesday → Thursday reset, visit Class Trial shop after the reset.

1 Like

Note in the screenshot also the Class Trial shop is empty after reset; I believe this has been previously reported. I might have tried spending some of those 42M gems if it wasn’t :crazy_face:

This seems to be purely a reset issue; after exiting and restarting the game the Class Trial shop renders correctly and shows the correct number of gems owned.

1 Like

bank error in your favor lol. Most likely just a display error, any purchases you make will most likely still subtract properly from your account. Wouldnt hurt to wait to hear from staff though.

1 Like

No 2^x bit value. Too bad, would have been nice to see the border value for this one after the issues with gold this year.

1 Like

literally all resources would have the same 2.1 billion value, as it is a feature of the data type used, not a number chosen by the devs. but yea i wonder where the displayed value came from.

Hello, :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencapture.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue!

Please note that this is purely a visual bug, and your actual gems inventory is not affected. (Unfortunately you don’t get an extra 42,000,000 or so gems :joy: )

Please also note that both the gems count going wild and the shop disappearing are both issues related to leaving the game running across daily reset.

Closing and re-entering the desired menu, or closing and reopening Gems of War will resolve this as a temporary workaround! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes