Possible refund of gems..?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting my gems to be unspent. 2 year old daughter grabbed my phone, got into gems of war, spent 290 gems.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Leave your phone alone, close eyes trying to relax while listening to the hockey game. Leave your daughter playing quietly.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
No but it should be in the logs.

Jokes aside, she spend all the gems on gold, so if you could wipe out all my gold and refund 290 gems that would be awesome… was saving up for my first suit of armour and it’s kinda deflating.

My fault for leaving the phone out though; I"ll probably just buy a 250 gem armour so I don’t have to worry about gems in the future.

Edit: character name is “BLARG”, invite code is BLARG_2. Yeah, I didn’t expect to have the name shared.

2 Likes

That is the best bug report I’ve read. I’m sorry it happened to you, but I am so glad you shared. :smile:

Drop us a message at support and we’ll see what we can do :slight_smile: Just make a note in the ticket that you were directed there from the forums!
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks CrowdedWorlds; c’mon T-SQL guru’s type it up fast! :smiley: I didn’t want to play the game since it happened to decrease log enteries about my character so it’d be easier to see without writing a bunch of SQL.

Not really expecting much but thought I’d try. To be honest its really deflating. I don’t have much time to play so it took a long time for me to acquire those gems… darn daughter! :smiley:

Wow! Issue resolved within 10 minutes of asking! That is really impressive; someone must’ve been logged into the database with everything open and ready to go when they received the ticket.

Really appreciated, and very impressed.

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to hear it’s sorted!

Actually, it was 4 minutes from posting the ticket to getting an email saying that it’s sorted out.

So getting the email, reading it through, typing the sql, updating the resolution log, and sending email was all done in 4 minutes. I wish the support teams at the places I’ve worked over the years were as fast!

Usually it takes them 10 minutes just to read the email!

3 Likes