[Reported] Crypt Keepers portrait broken

Platform, device version and operating system:
steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting the portrait to perhaps be of the new troop instead it appears to be of all troops when found in the portrait selection and appears differently yet again when actually used. Also seems to randomly select a new portrait each time I post and a portrait is selected if I change to a global channel then back to guild chat it changes as well.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
As I can only buy the portrait once I would have to assume always

Steps to make it happen again
Buy the new portrait from the Crypt Keepers

1 Like

I consider it a chaotic portrait, which everyone sees differently - random, as it should be…

*three different people see this portrait differently, thanks to discord with the ability to show screenshots.

Well… That’s interesting. :sweat_smile:

Bug? Its the best portrait ever! :heart_eyes:

As far as I can tell, the following two portraits have not been added to the graphic files (Id 19684 and 19698, to be released 2022-07-01):

grafik
I did a quick sweep, and it looks like no other portrait graphics are missing (as of now).

Cheers, Gary.

3 Likes

I can confirm Squi’s observation. If you select this portrait it randomly changes every time you post a message.

One more note. Both the 7th stage reward portrait and 5th stage shop portrait are bugged.

1 Like

Is this maybe also what’s happened to the recently-released emoji sets, most of which are rendering as random garbage on Android?

The result looks the same, but for now I can only guess, since more research on that issue is needed to verify, and I don’t have a working Android device for testing currently.

Cheers, Gary.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I have reported this issue to the Development Team who are currently looking into what’s caused this, so they can work on getting a fix out.

Thank you for letting us know it’s much appreciated! :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

5 Likes