[FIXED] The Labyrinth - NO IMAGES

mobile android

4 Likes

I can confirm this.

2 Likes

We are working on a fix for this issue, but are unsure as to when it will be ready for release. It will require new builds on Android, so may take some time.

1 Like

Yeah like in the past with the other faction. The last fix was out in several hours. I can’t understand why you always create such problems.
My boss would kick my ass if I create the same problems over and over again. It’s ridiculous. And every time before holidays or weekends.

BTW. Same problem for me. Samsung Galaxy S10+ with android

5 Likes

This is a different issue, unlike the previous visual issues. If it was we would push a fix more immediately like in the past.

1 Like

Is it related the issue with the new mythic which also unresolved?
Somehow King Minos has artwork.

4 Likes

Hope team will find problem source and fix it quite fast. I image lots of people will be upset while doing pure faction attempts (especialy that this faction has lots of troops that can reorder your team…)

Looks like it’s same problem.

3 Likes

Just one simple answer : DO MORE TESTS ON ANDROID !!!
It’s ridiculous to have such problems with every new faction.
Why must I continue to give money for such a bad service ?

9 Likes

for one thing, make sure it knows the Three Laws.
that’s very important.

5 Likes

Seeing how this is a pretty much unmissable bug by any QA anywhere, it follows that no QA testing has been done on Android.
:thinking: :blush: :vulcan_salute:
#gowQA

11 Likes

do we have any time frame for the fix from the programmers? (as soon as we can is… too ambiguous)

1 Like

Salty will tell us, that the devs are of course already at the weekend and there will be no fix until next week. :frowning:
Or suddenly they will pull out a fix from nowhere like the last time they told us there will be no fix until next week and everyone is happy till the next bug with no images.

1 Like

Damn again using Android 10 on Note 9 phone. Please try to fix as soon as possible. It’s putting strain on my eyes with my glasses on.

It seems the legendary card art is working for me the 3 other cards no artwork.

1 Like

The Scourge of Honor (the new mythic) has also been missing an artwork since its release one week ago. Will it be fixed together with missing images from new Delve troops?

PS. I’ve just read your response that it is a different issue. Still, it would be nice to have some time frame.

1 Like

How come you still haven’t canceled the event, then? Do you seriously expect people to play a weekend long in these conditions?

Care for the player base has just reached unprecedented levels of lowness.

2 Likes

Actually…

What Salty was saying is that the issue is different than missing images we had in the past, prior to Scourge. They’re working on fixing Scourge and new troops and its taking longer because its a different issue.

I sleep now. Fingers crossed the troops show up soon.

1 Like

This will not happen. If they don’t push a fix to Android its just our problem. And don’t expect any kind of compensation. Maybe we get something around 50 gems or some crap.
Funny thing is, I have never seen any kind of bugs regarding the payed offers. There is anything working fine…

4 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!

2 Likes

The Scourge of Honor (no image issue) was reported 7 days ago(1/1 2021) and you have answered in another post that this issue is related to the The Scourge of Honor issue.
That means that so far you have been aware of the issue since Monday… and you are still working on a fix??

2 Likes

If it was trivial, it would already be fixed. Like the last time, images didn’t load. Guess this this its not that trivial as last time…