[Reported] Bugged delve Nexus

Platform, device version and operating system:
steam, Win10 pro, Surfacebook pro 2
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Regular delve (not event) in Umbra-Nexus, lvl 190 pure faction team, boss-room.
Opponent casted, it’s my turn now, but can’t do anything…still can point troops, but can’t match gems

…guess this is a lost game or wasted sigil and wasted time, because only killing the process “gemsofwar.exe” will help to solve this problem
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happened this single time in Faction event

Steps to make it happen again
I won’t make it happen again… :rage:

This is a known issue that happens with any of the born of X trait troops. If you are using any of these troops in anything you have to wait for them to create the gems and let any matches and gem cascades resolve before casting any spells or moving any gems or soft locking of the game or creating blank spots on the board can occur. It is a known issue that has been around a few weeks now. If you allow the gems to be created and matches to resolve before starting to take your turn you can avoid facing this issue. I know it sucks to find out the hard way but at least now if you want to continue you know how to avoid triggering it again and exactly what went wrong. GoW really needs to start fixing their coding.
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409708259471--Born-of-X-Trait-freezes-the-game

4 Likes

Thanx for your response @havok6669
Guess their kanban-board is broken :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We gotta help each other here it is not like you will get any speedy response from the people in charge lol

4 Likes

The glitch in action

In the level 500 pure no less

1 Like