[Reported] Bonus gold max not matching battle end reward

Platform, device version and operating system: Android

Screenshot or image:

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened: the bonus gold amount during battle was 1700, but the amount rewarded after battle was only 1069.

**How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? I’ve seen it happen multiple times, but didn’t pay attention to when it happens. I kept track of it the last two times. It happened during delve matches.

Steps to make it happen again
It happens randomly during delve battles. This one in particular happened in a delve match in crypt keeper.

1 Like

This has been reported.

It has been a while since I read the thread but from memory it is effective in a fight, meaning it will give extra damage to skeleton key and other gold based things.

After the fight it is just a visual bug and the normal 500 from the moneybags room applies.

2 Likes

How does it happen? Is it some kind of spell or an old bug already reported?

There is a room you beat containing Cedric Sparklesack that gives a bonus to max gold. The text reads “All allied troops gain Moneybags at the start of future battles” and is supposed to raise the max by 100 per troop to 500 (100+400). Instead it is raising it 400 per troop to 1700 (100+1600). It is a bug that has been reported.

2 Likes