[Reported] After buying Lanterns in Underspire game needs a restart

Platform, device version and operating system:
Phone/Android/ Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Screenshot or image:
None.
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Bought lanterns for underspire and they only show up after a full restart of the game (I don’t know if just playing a battle may also solve this issue.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since yesterday and bought another lantern bundle today and same thing recurring so thought would be a bug.

Steps to make it happen again
Buying another set of lanterns.

4 Likes

Happening on the xbox as well, I made a video your can see the in game notice of the purchase but the lantern total doesn’t increment until you restart the game

On playstation you can’t even purchase the lanterns.

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report details.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue!

2 Likes

The patch notes for 7.1 says this was supposed to be fixed but it’s still happening for me.

1 Like

Yep. When you buy them the number still doesn’t change. No matter what you do in game it stays at 0. Restarting game is the only way to make them appear. I’m on Xbox.

I have to restart the game to get the daily torches too.

Hello :slight_smile:

Please provide your invite codes and platform so I can alert the development team about the resurfaced issue.

I don’t think it resurfaced. It was never fixed. Isn’t everyone that has purchased lanterns having this problem?

1 Like

I have had it every week since those Lanterns became purchaseable on PS. It’s more of feature now, it’s been so long… :rofl:

That’s how they get you. You get used to something and suddenly, boom, feature. :sweat_smile: :joy:

Happened to me too. I have proof. Had to log out, then log back in to get the laterns to show up.