[Replied to] Spirit fox targeted before Templar with Dragon's Eye weapon?

Platform, device version and operating system
Win 10, Steam, 3.5.0.10

Screenshot or image
Unfortunately, I don’t have a screenshot.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I was using a team of 3 Spirit Foxes and a Templar. The Spirit foxes have their first 2 traits unlocked. I was fighting PVP against a player using the Dragon’s Eye weapon. The Dragon’s Eye cast and targeted my Spirit Fox even though the Stealthy was enabled (unlocked) and turned my Spirit Fox into a Baby Dragon and left my Templar standing there. The Dragon’s Eye description reads: “Destroy xx Gems. Transform a random enemy into a Baby Dragon.” Should my Spirit Fox not have been safe? Is that a glitch or am misunderstanding something?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just today.

Steps to make it happen again
Fighting a regular PVP battle against a player using Dragon’s Eye as a weapon in the top slot.

Random targeting ignores stealthy.

4 Likes

I believe it’s because of the fact that it is a “random enemy”, meaning the Spirit Fox was not actively targeted.

That’s a little disappointing, but okay. Thanks for clearing that up

Spells that target the spot where a troop is, like First or Last, and spells that targets the Weakest, Strongest will also ignore a Stealthy trait.

1 Like

That’s where I’m a little fuzzy. If the Spirit Fox is stealthy how is he being randomly targeted? I can understand being forcibly targeted… but at random?

Hmmm… happy accidents happens i guess. :sweat_smile:

I think you can approach it like this.

Troops with Stealthy trait can dodge any spell damages directly targeting them (if they’re not alone), making enemies unable to cast spell directly on them in the first place.

Now which random target, it’s not really focus on any troops to damage. It’s more similarly to blindfold pinata hitting/knife throwing/arrow shooting. In this case, all 4 troops have the same change of getting hit by spell, as it’s so unpredictable for even the Stealthy troop to dodge.

So, as Razzagor said, it’s a happy accident that could happened.

Thanks for your post. I’m going to have to live with that and use it as an explanation. Thanks again

1 Like