Removing my troops

I confirm that Andesen and another of our guildies have recovered all their troops. Thank you.

Please be aware that posting any information garnered from support publicly violates our guidelines. This extends to things me and Kafka tell you privately or in confidence.

In the future we will limit these private interactions we conduct in good will.

4 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m being scolded for telling people to do tickets. So my act of good will, is quickly becoming ill will. Therefore, I guess itā€™s better to not try to help my fellow player. If you and Cyrup both posting was due to fear of more support tickets. A better fix for that is to release a higher quality game.
For the record, I still never said that Kafka told me anything. You both revealed way more about our private conversation than I ever did.

2 Likes

ā€¦so both @Saltypatra and @Cyrup is babysitting you through PMs? That is such an amazing achievement, I feel for ya brudda.

Idk if Iā€™m allowed to confirm nor deny that I do or donā€™t talk to Salty or Cyrup in a DM.
But I do find it interesting thatā€¦ If what I said was such an issue. Why it wasnā€™t handled in a DM? As in players canā€™t call other players out. But devs can call players out? (Twice in one thread for the same issue).
Meanwhile things like (hypothetically speaking of course) deleting a whole thread because of a ā€œtitleā€ can be handled in a dm. But something like this gets blown out of proportion.
This is the second time in less than a week that Salty has restated a point that Cyrup has made on the same thread. I donā€™t think she knows how much that under mines Cyrups authority publicly speaking wise.
(Any idea or thoughts in this post are that of my own. They do not reflect the words said by any dev to me. In neither a public nor private conversation.)

Iā€™m not really paying attention to this whole thing, but one possible reason for making a public comment about referencing support discussions in public posts is that it sends a message to everyone that it is against the community guidelines. Whenever someone appears to be referencing support messages, they tend to get a similar 'scolding".

3 Likes

And I took that scolding last night. Then I wake up today to another scolding from the same issue on the same thread. As if a support agent, telling me (allegedly) to make a support ticket is such a huge deal. I bet people had it fixed before they even read my reply advice. Not that there was anything in our in game mail to notify us of the fix. We were left to read it on the Forums or just find out randomly. Yes it only effected 40 players. Not a big deal right? A big enough deal to have 2 devs comment 2-3 paragraphs about 2-4 lines I wrote.
(Any idea or thoughts in this post are that of my own. They do not reflect the words said by any dev to me. In neither a public nor private conversation.)

1 Like

Thanks for confirming :slight_smile:

I think it is best to let sleeping dogs lye. We have told you our stance on what happened and wonā€™t be commenting on this any further.