Relic of the Past

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/relic-of-the-past/

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Relic Knight The Relic Knight will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Relic Hunter There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Matron Velenne,…

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Sword’s Edge event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Champion of Anu, Champion of Gaard
3.2% 1 Queen Ysabelle, Shadow Dragon, Sir Quentin Hadley, The Guardian Dragon, Ulf Harrigan
12% 1 Eleanor, Mysterious Hero, Queen’s Herald, Ser Cygnea, Sir Ebonheart, Sir Gwayne, Tau, Valor
21.6% 1 Court Jester, Dragon Knight, Haunted Guardian, Knight Captain, Knight Coronet, Relic Knight, Spectral Colossus, Ulf’s Mascot, Vanguard
21.6% 2 Griffon Knight, Knight Errant, Man-at-Arms, Warhound, Wolf Knight
21.49% 3 Game Warden, Innkeeper, Lance Knight, Militiaman, Peasant

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops. They have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

A new mechanic emerges: different scaling for different troops!

As always: this information should be provided in-game and it remains baffling that it isn’t.

18 Likes

And… Here come the first kingdom with Kingdom Power 30!

Not for me though, stuck at 29, not enough blue book. Will try to get more for that double stats though. Getting to Level 20 and Star 30 both provide them!

Also, what’s the point of mentioning special hammer in Campaign story when the event doesn’t feature one? It’s a while since a new weapon in World Event too. But that’s fine, I will use The Raven Sceptre in my story instead. It’s unique enough and could probably break the Window of Spirit too!

1 Like

Just making sure, has anybody found The Guardian Dragon in event chests?

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes