The Stone’s Sorcerer

Originally published at: The Stone’s Sorcerer – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Morganite Morganite will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Something Impressive There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Gate of Souls, Hellcat, Erinyes,…

5 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Tourmaline
3.2% 1 Czernobog, Xenith
12% 1 Adakite, Chalcedony, Eternal Sentinel, Herald of Torpor, Morganite
21.6% 1 Craghound, Nabassu, Petrahulk
21.6% 2 Petrified Golem, Stone Mefyt, Stone Zombie
21.49% 3 Hellstone Gate

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

9 Likes

Why is the event require Tier 4 per member to finish? Isn’t it usually Tier 0-3? Is there something wrong with event calculation?

I thought Christmas week was supposed to be relaxing, with Invasion already moved to last weekend. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Jeto Something must be off with the chance of mythic battle. I am well over phase 3 and I have done 20 battles straight without seeing the mythic fight. Why are you doing this to us?

Thanks devs for giving us an easily achievable World event during Christmas week :smile: /sarcasm.

Maybe because this isn’t actually true?

@Nimhain and @Jeto

First events that require tier 4 should never be a thing for your automated system to RNG it’s way into requiring for 30 active players each to complete an event.
But if it’s a necessary evil. Then please don’t let your AI do it during holiday weeks. As in… If you’re workers aren’t working a full week of work then no one should be expected to work 4 times as hard to get event rewards. It’s not just a gem cost but a time cost. And fun fact… tier 1-3 event required gives the exact same rewards as tier 4 weeks.

But the issue this week is if guilds somehow did have enough active members to get all the rewards. A serious road block was done at no fault to them by your system auto banning players. Which not only prevents them from playing the event but also zeros out all their progress prior.

Therefore, beyond the personal compensation to each player banned just for playing Gems of War. Each guild should be compensated with all the world event awards.

2 Likes

While the sources of costs aren’t available ingame I’m sure you/your guild know early on where to find what the cost for the week will be to “finish all”. The situation during some weeks with needed high shop tier has been going on since years. I don’t see changes coming tbh, but feel free to fight on for this topic.

If you feel there’s a difference between cost and/or invested time and the rewards - a learning effect would be to just not blindly click and buy multiple tiers and settle for reward11 (f.e.).

The much more interesting thing will be the whole auto-ban situation and how it’ll unfold whenever the holidays are over. How are they going to wiggle themself out of this precarious position? Will it even be adressed? “We’re so, so, sooooooooooooooooo sowwy…” - “Here, you go, have 3 minor traitstones as compensation for everyone!” “Yay!” :smiley:

I would find the numbers interesting. How many people were affected? Is it really expected, that everyone affected is going to write an unban support ticket? How many people are normally getting banned during a “normal day”? Why isn’t it possible to just unban everyone during the specific time period of this whole situation? Sure you’ll eventually unban a handful of not-innocent people - but instead innocent players have to act themselfes, to eventually get unbanned. What a horror…