Not-so-Jolly Green Giant

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/not-so-jolly-green-giant/

New Epic Troop: The Emerald Giant The Emerald Giant will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Emerald Encounter There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Bunnicorn,…

4 Likes

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 King Bloodwood, Yasmine’s Chosen
3.2% 1 Gloom Leaf, King Avelorn, Sylvanimora, The Werestag
12% 1 Faemark, Forest Troll, Green Seer, Ironbark, Lady Anariel, Lord Archimedus, Lord Belanor, Rowanne, The Emerald Giant
21.6% 1 Archdruid, Dandy Lion, Earth Dreamer, Owl Rider, Thorn Knight, Treant, Vine Marten
21.6% 2 Dryad, Hippogryph, Owlbear, Wood Rhynax
21.49% 3 Glade Warden

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

11 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 2 (~68 battles)

Reward Amounts

unknown-110

Battles and Scoring

Global Chat 429 (pc/mobile)

11 Likes

Any word about tarot troops? It’s week 3 of the campaign, going by other campaigns The World should have been added to the pool.

3 Likes

I can ping the devs and ask them but usually they post on week 3 (or maybe 4) that it’s available. I know a lot were expecting it to be added at reset today

Edit: I’ve asked the devs and also posted on the Alliance discord so even if official announcement has been forgotten then we should hear if anyone pulls it.

2 Likes

Highest rarity doesn’t earn the most points? Must be a Guild Wars week.

2 Likes

They said it should be this coming week but Jeto said she would follow up on Monday if it doesn’t get added

@Fourdottwoone

2 Likes