Smithy, Smithy, Sword

Originally published at: Smithy, Smithy, Sword – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Dhrak Smith The Dhrak Smith will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Forge Me a Key There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event:…

5 Likes

@Jeto
At the very least, there should be an announcement that Medusa is being added to chests after reset.
There’s probably a bunch of other troops that are late being added as well that can be added to the list as well.

17 Likes

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Fallen Valdis, Obsidius
3.2% 1 Glaycion, King Bloodhammer
12% 1 Arcturion, Blackfire Cannon, Gemhammer, Griff Stonefeather, Ice Troll, Moira Cragheart
21.6% 1 Bonebinder, Cursed Effigy, Dhrak Smith, Frozen Shieldbreaker, Ice Goblin, Kryshound
21.6% 2 Bonebound Dredge, Dwarven Zombie, Slayer Ghost
21.49% 3 Ice Worm

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

This seems to have been posted 12 hours earlier than the ‘usual’ time.

Better than not at all though I guess :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Troops from Hellcrag now can be seen in chests and flash offers.

Any word on Xenith and the Tower?

5 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Average Tier Buy In this week is Tier 2 (68 battles) based on a guild of 30, no lost battles or missed valravens

Reward Amounts

Battles and Scoring

Global Chat 429 (pc/mobile)

12 Likes

Um: that entire tab is missing from the Shop for me. Android 10, game ver 6.6, have quit & restarted the game, no difference.

3 Likes

same, on X1. Thought I was imagining things

1 Like

Missing on Playstation as well. No shop tab for weekly items to buy the new Glory troop, and the shop tab in the weekly World Event is completely blank, so can’t get event medals/badges

The team are investigating this right now and we have a known issue article here:

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5726818779535-Game-Shops-are-empty-or-missing-offers

1 Like

Same for iOS. Not able to buy glory troop or get to world event shop.

Xenith is definitely in the drop pool.

11 Likes

Technically, I believe the amount of Ore increases by fractional amounts for each battle, with the standard in-game rounding system applied.

For example, it would be more accurate to say that:

• Arcturion gives 5 Ore + 1.25 Ore per previous win - (or: 5 Ore + 1.25/win)

Yeah its a tricky one this because in game if the base score of the enemy isn’t a whole number when x25% you get
enemy X lvl 10 = 7 ores
enemy X lvl 10 = 9 ores
enemy X lvl 22 =10 ores
enemy X lvl 36 = 12 ores
enemy X lvl 49 = 11ores
So the pattern always goes +2,+1,+2,+1 of whatever its dropping, say ores like this week.

If I say in my guide you will get 5 Ores plus 1.25 Ores then people will be like err I got too many on this one or I didn’t get enough on the next one. Yes eventually it averages out but it never drops half or quarter of an ore so people get confused when they don’t see it.

3 Likes

As I looked at my world event battles, I was wondering where “Wrath” was supposed to be and why the name “Wrath Naga” was showing up instead.

Unfortunately there was no “Zornnaga” in the team set up:

I’m wondering if you ever will be able to release an update/event/troop/whateveryourelease without any fails/bugs/crashes/issues/translationerrors.

Maybe some people might remember, what I wrote almost 8 month ago:

Maybe some people would now start to agree with my suggestions I made there

Have a nice day

3 Likes

With the 6.6 though, one might take into account, that it had to be rushed out half a week before schedule. Due to their own fault of course, but it seems possible, that some of the existing bugs would have been replaced by different bugs, if they had had the time, they expected.

I’d take it into account, but… since the the devs don’t care anymore for a long long time, neither won’t I anymore.

Fun thing I just found:

Kitsune previous artwork:

New artwork:

Good to know on what the devs spend their time…

2 Likes

People should pay attention in 5th Grade Maths.

Personally, I prefer to be accurate first, then clear. So I would say:

• 5 Ore + 1.25/win (rounded to a whole number)

But that’s just me. :smiley:

1 Like

Isn’t artwork done externally? Maybe they had ordered one more picture than needed for the season event by accident.

I don’t know, I wish, I could care as little as the undevelopers, or as you do by your own statement. At times, I can. But somehow far too often this piece of trash still manages to make me angry.
Wish I never had started it. Or wasn’t so bound to completion, that the thought of stopping it, when there is the risk, that they will keep adding Steam achievements, is very high, hurts me.
Hate this game. Hate the hours, that I could spend playing good games instead.

1 Like

Because I couldn’t get it from the Shop and I needed to upgrade Dhrak Zum, I spent three Orbs of Ascension to get it to Mythic.

What is the likelihood of me getting a refund on those…?