Weekly event post 31/12/2023

Since there has been no automated post here yet.

4 Likes

No news yet on which Mydnight troops are in event chests vs. which are time-locked in the Kingdom Pass.

It did post here. I got a notification for it. But weird that it’s gone now. Posted about 3 hours ago.

Event Chest:
The Midnight Queen
Feyr
Bone Hound (glory troop)
Daemon Child
Lost Hunter

Kingdom Pass:
Half-Daemon Knight - 1 free, 40 paid
Lady of Bones - 1 free, 15 paid
Queen of Wands - 1 paid
The Mydnight King - 1 paid
Bone Puppy (pet) - 1 free, 30 paid

10 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Mydnight event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
3.2% 1 The Midnight Queen
12% 1 Feyr
21.6% 1 Bone Hound
21.6% 2 Daemon Child
21.6% 3 Lost Hunter

There is no mythic troop in the loot pool. If you hit the mythic slot in the loot table, you get 3 copies of the common troop Lost Hunter. The chart above already takes this into account.

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

Got 1 “Feyr” from kingdom quest.

After leveling the kingdom:

Also from “Trial Offers”

500 gems! :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Worth it for me. I got to level up the Queen and start on epic trials. Decent troop just a bit mana hungry.

1 Like

Epic trials aren’t that bad when 3 of the enemy team run away on the same turn!!!

1 Like

A bit unusual to have traits, that become active when matching skulls instead of when doing skull damage.
Has anyone tested, if shielded/dodging troops are indeed hit by terror from Bone Hound and Demon Child?