REDIRECTION from a support reply

That would indeed be good, as I figured that bugs should be reported here now anyway I never even used Zendesk anymore.

I guess my main problem is that I am not smart enough to see the difference. It might be a language problem, but for me, a bug and a technical issue are… very similiar. Everything on a computer is technical for me, as it’s happening on a piece of technology. Also, I guess it just makes no sense to me because I would be FAR more willing to post something about my drivers on the forum (so what you consider a technical issue), as I find the information about my graphic card far less sensitive than finding an exploit.

Okay, I might somehow see how “technical issue” (= something on my end/my computer sucking) is different from a bug (=something on your end/not working in the game), but “I am missing something, the game didn’t give it to me” is, for me, absolutely a bug because it’s something that the game messed up.
…Am I stupid or something that I cannot see the difference? :confused:

Also this:

Do you remember this thread, Cyrup? THIS is why I don’t like the new system, shown in a perfect, horrible example.
A player - not a newbie, though that was not visible at first - signed up on the forums to report a bug. Before any professional support staff was online to help him (something that doesn’t matter when you send a ticket), players went to comment on the thread, the first one being rude, and then the topic immediately derailed from the issue of the original poster to the members bickering about if it’s an existing bug and how the one poster was rude.

It’s absolutely impossible for someone to find any of this professional or feel like their report gets treated seriously this way when they have to feel like their issue immediately gets shot down and/or forgotten in a myriad of post by other players. It’s not like your dev posts look THAT different from a normal player post; for someone new to the forum, discerning a dev from a normal player might not be immediately doable despite the avatar extra because a lot of people have titles here or fancy avatars. If I were new here, I could think you’re a player who likes Ysabelle and diamonds. If your dev avatars had a special border, you would post in a different color or your posts would immediately be pinned as first post under the bug report so that it’s easy to find them, things would be different. But a newbie doesn’t know all of the support staff, so if ten people reply to their post, the first five are horrible and they don’t wanna check anymore, yours is the eighth and they just see your name in the list of pings, not being able to tell you are a dev (since it just says “Cyrup” there)… they might never see your post in the wall of other posts.

I am not surprised at all the one who made that one thread left and didn’t come back (and said that as feedback).

I honestly feel like bug reports should not allow other forum members to post in the thread before at least someone from your support staff has given feedback to the player about their issue.