Recently Divorced Male Seeks

…new friendship.

After break-up of long term relationship with top 10 performing partners (replaced for younger model :disappointed:) experienced gentleman (Lvl 780) seeks like minded individual(s) for casual fun, roleplaying and possibly LTR in the future.

Must have:
GSH, own teeth, and match 3 OCD - an appreciation for keeping Goats also a plus.

Can offer:
Romantic walks on the beach, late night discussions about the works of Alan Partridge and cosy games of GoW by an open fire.

In return:
I have full clean driving licence, my own Tesco clubcard and a collection of Trance/Europop mixtapes on cassette (spanning the late 80’s right through to mid 90’s.)

For the right person willing to support you financially (300k p/w + appropriate seals & trophies etc.)

Could you be my new forever friend? :sweat:

Cold & Lonely, 37, Shrops. UK

30 Likes

Best looking for guild thread ever. :laughing:

Good luck!

3 Likes

Brilliant! :thumbsup:

1 Like

I would love to have you with The Elders.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/the-elders-recruitment-thread-7-slots-available/19702

We’re still new, but we have a lot of great players helping us move up quickly. If you’re interest you can either post in our recruitment thread or send me a PM if you have more questions.

Good luck.
EE

2 Likes

We are a new guild, called Fire_N_Ice…looking for new members. Check us out at [OPEN ENROLLMENT AS OF 3/6/17]⚔ 🔥 FIRE_N_ICE ⚔ 🔥

1 Like

Love, Love, Love your post! You are more than welcome in Misfits of F.(forgotten) Order. We are a young, casual, but hard-working guild. Let me know if you are interested. Always online around reset…

Amaia

2 Likes

Nice one mate. 2nd best LFG thread for me.

Best ever? Search Steven Scalfani.

2 Likes

Ah, @Richyread, miss you already!
It wasn’t you it was us.

For everybody else: highly recommended
Swipe right!

2 Likes

They say that you never truly get over your first love…:sob:

2 Likes