Really i dont know

Take a look at this firsst and formost thats the first 90 since after the first updated pvp week and its in the 2 trophy slot . Thanks for the only 90 ill probley get all week but really its in 2 t when its 700 levels higher than me and the 3 t option is 1933 lol what a joke

2 Likes

Back to reality

The team score of Stevie is higher.

*Ahem*
“The development team is aware of the issue of point scoring discrepancies since the introduction of the new Pvp mode and is working on it at top priority. To ensure the persistent high quality of the game, further extensive testing is required to keep our game bug-free and as amazing as you know it. We thank you for your understanding.”

(Translation: “We will keep making up excuses until the last player has forgotten about it, then introduce an unanounced, broken change three years later, that makes it worse”)

5 Likes

Ok thats all i was wanting just for you guys to acknowledge it instead of ignoring me week after week

Did you win the 90? :smiley:

Yes i did lol and havnt see one since

1 Like

You are probably expected to press this button old Pathfinder style:

There’s been an awful lot of radio silence, which is usually their way of telling us they consider it to be Working As Intended.

3 Likes

…and “working as intended” (if said by a dev) could translate to:

• we devs don’t care about fixing this at all
  • we devs don’t know how to fix this
  • if you as a player feel there’s a problem, that’s “your problem”, deal with it
3 Likes

icy: Let me suggest a fourth possibility:

• we devs don’t even know about it

This indirect communication, where every information has to go through multiple stages until it reaches the players/developers, just is not working. Even a [Reported] marker on a bug thread has a very limited trustworthiness, and with change suggestions, we do not even get those.

4 Likes

How can anyone have fun 16 dupes before stella 16 dupes before diam why wasnt it capped at 4 like guardian troop

1 Like

One word: Money.:money_mouth_face:

Less dupe dragons, means less money for them, so…

2 Likes

Outside the gambling “incentives”, that have accompanied the game long, long before the introduction of eggs (have you ever opened a chest?), there is one honest factor to consider: Dragon eggs do drop nothing but dragons (which is a good thing). So if you set up such a limitation, you risk something breaking completely, if somebody opens their 25th egg.

the rng SUCKS!!

but on the flip side …

1 Like