RDR - What happened to John Marston (spoilers)

Interesting read, I’ve played many games over the decades and Red Dead Redemption was in the top 10 for voice acting.

PS: Its fully backward compatible on the X1 if you have a copy around.

EDIT: There may be a spoiler if you haven’t played RDR. This article is about the voice actor NOT as much the character he played

buulds a bright neon pink SPOILERS sign

1 Like

@killerman3333

Thanks for editing my title. Although the level of spoilers is minimal in this article covering a 6 year old game. I don’t know if you actually read the article, or went of the spoilers contained in your memory.

Its like spoiling Star Wars saying by saying there are “space ships”.

Well thanks a lot strat, no point in even watching the movies now.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m here for.

PS: The new Ghostbusters movie contains scenes of paranormal activity!

2 Likes

Ok, gloves are coming off now. Game of thrones isn’t actually a game. In the sixth sense, the little boys other 5 senses work fine, and in mad max, the title character gets angry at one point.

2 Likes

People get mad at spoilers no matter how old they are. I mean if i told you that batman has had two biological kids and none of his robins take over his cowl and that batman went back in time and became the joker you might be mad at all those spoilers. (i was trying not be offensive i was trying to make a point and if i offended anyone i am sorry.)

Huh, Is all that true? Not a big batman fan, but he all of a sudden got way more interesting

1. I am not offended.

2. If you click on the link, and actually READ , in real life, the article you will be amazed at the lack of spoilers. (the video too) The age of the game is not that relevant.

3. On a personal note, I was born in a small town in the midwest, and moved to a “big city” after college so I found a lot of truths in his personal story.

4. It is actually a well researched story, these are had to find in US MSM.

1 Like

Yes everything about batman is true that i typed out, you do not want to know what happens if bruce was the one who died in the alley that night, it would break your heart.