Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Ranked PvP build diversity

Let’s talk PvP build diversity, specifically in ranked PvP. Better than before patch? Worse than before? Too early to tell?

I sure see a lot more Great Maws than I remember seeing before, but that might just be because people finally traited up their destroyer worms.

I haven’t seen much diversity, but i can say I am fielding a new team. For every win I get, I have 3 losses. Trying to adapt to the new meta.

I honestly think it’s a little early for this conversation as people are still trying to find their footing. I really have not seen much does diversity. I will say however that it has gotten me to start thinking about what I’m going to be doing for defense teams and offense teams I just haven’t had enough time to actually put anything into effect.

1 Like

Fair enough. Yeah, it’s a bit early. Was trying to come up with something more neutral to discuss. Lots of polarizing conversations here today.

No worries, I’ve been doing the same with a few posts.

I will say that I have adjusted my defense team probably four times since last night. When I logged in this morning I have 3 defensive wins which actually moved me into a new bracket, so that was really interesting!

Yep…
Well, there are a couple big issues with the release :confused:

Anyway, people don’t field solo troops as defense anymore x)
As for my offensive deck, I haven’t changed a thing either, Mercy, Maw and IK are still too powerfull.

I might work around Queen Mab once I’m done with questing / PvPing

I need to get my Mab her third trait before I can consider her for a team :confused: And I have War, but man, three colors is hard to build around.

I definitely appreciate the post though. A nice change of pace.

My current defense:
Gorgotha
Celestasia
Shadow Dragon
Moloch

I’m still using:
Gorgotha
Infernal King
Mercy
Moloch

Seems to be a lot more popular now that summons are buffed. I’ve fought my own defense several times since last night.

Bone Dragon
Psion
Giant Spider
Infernal King

Annoying :grin:

Yeah, those first two are a tricky 1-2. Almost an effective Maw counter, if there were such a thing (there isn’t).

I never looked at it like that. I really wanted to include Giant Spider and this was the first thing i came up with. I have played it three times, and i am very proud of it.

I think I’ve fought you a few times. The start of the fight is hairy.

Ok…summons may be too much lol