Random revert of Kingdom levels

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I upgraded one of my kingdoms and another reverted to a lower level

What are the steps to make it happen again?
You got me. I have had this happen now 5 times over the last two months and have no idea what triggers it other than upgrading a kingdom.

ALL my kingdoms have been at level 5 or higher for over 4 weeks. I started on working now to upgrade specific kingdoms to level 10.

First three times happened when I was leveling Kingdoms to level 5. One would revert back to level 4.

All the kingdoms btw that have reverted have been up in the upper left corner
First it was Urskaya, then SilverGlade, then Pan’s Vale. I was always upgrading something in the lower part of the map.

Then after getting everyone to Level 5, it happened when I did Dragon’s Claw - Zaejin reverted to level 4

This time today really irks me because it hasn’t happened in weeks.
I leveled Drifting Sands from level 5 to level 7 in one shot. Leave and find that Ghulvania is now back at level 4.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I just have it where it shows today- made images today of the entire map so when it happens again I can at least show the difference.

I am very organize -have a spreadsheet -dates I do things, tracking everything. First I thought I was loosing my mind. NOW…I am annoyed.

1 Like

Did you somehow lower the amount of troops owned for one of those kingdoms, e.g. by disenchanting?

Edit: Wait, it’s not about kingdom power, it’s about kingdom level, right? I need my morning coffee…

The crazy thing to me isn’t the bug. It’s that somehow Taisiakat is only level 111. She’s been around for as long as I have, for Pete’s sake.

She has more than one account. I think she is playing on two.

2 Likes

This is my second account…

My primary is totally boring now since I can’t seem to get the Mythics I need, don’t get enough in the soul forge, so I am grinding for celestial stones - Slightly into end game.

So my day on that old account looks like - GW, Dungeon, PVP, Farming…grind grind grind.

2 Likes