Raids/Invasion seperate Class Option

Can we please have a seperate option for Raids/Invasion when it comes to class selection. This option can be found in the Raids/Invasion menu and the change of classes for these modes might be free. That way the Class selected for the other modes than Raids/Invasion stays untouched.

(I know these suggestions I made today is not new, in case anyone want to tell me. Still worth to talk about again.)

5 Likes

I’d rather see the hero class stick to the team, just like the selected weapon. Fighting with such a team would temporarily override the currently active hero class. Modifying teams would always install the currently active hero class, so there would still be reasons to pay for a class change.

2 Likes

I want to push this topic forward because I just wanted to make the same request.
Hero classes are becoming more and more important to build a good team for different situations. GW Defense Teams versus Offensive Teams versus Delve Teams versus PvP Teams versus Invasions/Raid Teams and so on. And we’ll get more hero classes, but I’ll only stay with 1 class that suits me best for all situations. And I don’t even want to think about expanding other classes. It has become almost impossible, unless you invest a lot of gems.
I like the possibilities these different classes offer, but I’m a little annoyed that you can’t take full advantage of them.
If there were a class overhaul by the developers that would allow you to use different classes in different game modes at the same time, that would be a huge enrichment and would certainly motivate many to take full advantage of the diversity of the class system.

6 Likes

I agree. It is almost impossible to level another class and be successful in raids/invasions unless you really plan around. And that would be working, not playing.

1 Like

I disagree. Planning stuffs is my favorite part in playing GoW. Although, I agree that having a single class locked in to each event, leaving players free to use other classes in any mode would be very awesome.

My plan in Raid/Invasion is taking advantage of daily reset. My timezone’s daily reset is 2 PM, so I choose to change between two class at 4 PM. That way, I could use one class I wanted for all Raid/Invasion battles, and also able to farm champion exp on another class every other days. (before or after 4 PM, depending on each days)

Guild War is a trouble though, as I can’t do that without my GW’s 6 Defense teams failing miserably, so I’m stuck with one class for 6 days, leaving only Monday possible to farm other classes.

1 Like