Raid boss Questions and answers

Tier 7 came up when @turintuor looked at the length of the scroll bar on Alpheon’s screenshot.

Edit: and you already knew that!

1 Like

1000 per week is still alot when can win max 1500 per 3 weeks + guild task

Not counting the new mythic every months adding to the spending

True. There is a touch of luck involved as well. I’ve lost plenty thanks to rng cascades in favor of the AI.

Well, I don’t think it helps this chat to throw around imaginary figures like “tier 7” and “1,000 gems”. Some people are already on the edge of pulling out pitchforks over the factual numbers Sirrian stated.

3 Likes

I didin’t say it was certain, i said it was approx we will know for sure in 2h20

Its four tiers and 500 gems

1 Like

Yup x2 event 1000 gems if no more then 4 tier

I think maybe the assumption is that there is another shop besides the boss shop that will also cost gems to gain tiers. Not sure though. I’m still a bit confused by the whole thing. Will probably take me a bit after release to fully grasp it.

These gem costs only seem to make sense if you do not have VIP chest access. If you have VIP chest access, it seems to make more sense to save the gems to open VIP chests.

Special troop are exclusive to raid boss shop

1 Like

From the earlier ss and posted notes from the other day, they only implied 1 shop per game mode.

2 Likes

In all fairness to those who don’t like the pay for gems to succeed narrative… The game is called “Gems” of War…
Not… Win for Free of War.

2 Likes

The special troop appears to be only relevant for Shentang week. Outside of Shentang week, it seems relatively useless. It is an epic and you will probably get it via VIP chests once it goes into the drop pool.

1 Like

Yeah i think salty mentionned it will go to regular chest after 4 weeks

The point is that you won’t be able to use it next week (when it counts) without paying for it in the raid shop.

After next week, it probably goes on the pile of unused troops stack.

1 Like

Per Sirrian 3-4 weeks.

Yeah, but isn’t there also special events that can occur during the other events? I’m not saying there will be shops associated with those special events. Just suggesting that was maybe what the other person was implying.

There is a shop for raid boss, invasion, bounty event

Edit: sorry vault doesn’t have shop

1 Like

Yeah. That. I don’t even know what all is coming in this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ricky was making a guess based on a guess another player made. lol
It was speculation inception. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes