Raid boss Questions and answers

Vault event start this friday

1 Like

As I will make sure to buy dozens of popcorn packs today, it can surely be called ā€œBoards of Warā€, too. ā€œMute of Threadsā€ for some too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So, do we know for sure that there will be a shop dedicated to vault and bounty events as well? If so, do we know that gems are involved to unlock tiers there as well? If so, then that is not good in my opinion. Unless there is an additional source of gems besides the current sources (gnomes included).

Yes they will be tier, we not sure if it will cost gems but there is a good chance all shop work the same imo

Oh. Dang. :neutral_face:

1 Like

There is more chance to get a vault key during this event so if you lucky you might catch enough gems :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

According to the patch notes, there will be a shop for raid, invasion and bounty. It doesnā€™t mention a shop for the vault event.

So, some weeks will have 2 shops available while others just have 1. (Bounty is a side event. The notes state side events can happen once a month.)

2 Likes

While we mentioned Bounties will have a Shop, we have never said that The Vault events will have one.

coughpointsoutthatdungeonbossesnowhavethebosstypecough

6 Likes

My bad oz i was trying to find the patch
Note to confirm

TouchƩ. :slight_smile:

Although, I can beat the dungeon with my soul farm team, soā€¦
:smile_cat:

5 Likes

Heh, yeah a lot of higher level players have no issues with the dungeons. But lower level ones do struggle occasionally.

5 Likes

There we go sorry bad memory :slight_smile:

I tease. That is good to know since I forgot dungeons have a boss type.
Iā€™m sure it can come in handy for the new players that get them.

4 Likes

@Ozball is there more then 4 tier in the shop?

I know we can just wait 1h45 and see by ourself but it will be more fun to know now :stuck_out_tongue:

The slider cannot lie :wink: . Itā€™s easy to reproduce what I did.

Again nothing in Sirrianā€™s post said that there are only 4 Tiers.
Moreover, he expects guild to pay 500 gems and that ā€œpaying playersā€ fight for 1st rank so I guess that these PP should give more than for the guild expectation.
Finally, we get one copy of the special troop at Tier 2, letā€™s say the weapon Tier 3 and what? Tier 4: 15 copies of the troop? Noooo. Surely we will have a Tier with 5 copies and another one with 10 copies.

And if there are 7 Tiers my estimation is something like 2100 gems by week.

1 Like

You better be right, i took your side. Lol
In another way i want you to be wrong cause wow 2000 gems that a s***load of
Gems

I definitely hope that is wrong.

Well, Iā€™m done with speculation time. lol
Iā€™ll wait to see the actual number of tiers and the costs presented at reset. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I am a paying player (VIP 6). Iā€™ve spent over $200 US on this game, and Iā€™m against the idea of there being a leaderboard that can be won by Paying-to-Win. A hallmark of Gems of War for me is that you can achieve everything the game has to offer without pulling out your walletā€¦which is exactly why Iā€™ve spent as much as I have.

There are a lot of players who consider raw Gems to be the most valuable currency, and now two weeks out of every three, we no longer have that income to look forward toā€¦unless Raid/Invasion rewards are going to include VIP keys (which is what I spend my Gems on). If that is the case, I will happily withdraw the cynicism! :slight_smile:

I was really hoping we werenā€™t headed for another Gem nerf and weā€™re getting a double-sided one - no Gems from rewards + Gem sink in the form of the shop. The rewards from Raids and Invasions need to be awfully nice to overshadow this or Iā€™m predicting some major backlash.

Do the devs control the financial side of the game? I always thought that was the publisherā€™s privilege.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never really understood what a publisher does for games that are digital. I get when a game is pressed to a disc, packaged, and shipped, that is the publisher that handles it. What do they do for digital games? Advertise? Maybe put up the money for the game to be developed in the first place like a producer?