Question about immortals from burning chests

So, I had 2 burning chests tokens and I opened the chests and I got Immortal Terra in one and Immortal Sagittarius in the other. Have I just been extremely lucky, or is this not really unusual? And are they good PVP troops?

If you play a lot of PVP and complete the Season Pass in the 11 weeks that you have to do it, you should actually be able to get all 11 Immortals. So no they are not rare, but getting more souls to upgrade them to higher levels is where the struggle lies.

Yes they are good PVP troops. Stick them into some of your existing teams.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I don’t play a lot of PVP, that’s why I asked about these troops.
Is the season pass you mentioned paid one?

1 Like

Yes, you need money!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::100:

1 Like

You can use the immortals in non-pvp as well, though you’re limited to just one on the team at once. I’m going to be running immortal ossifer in blue undead journey tomorrow.

2 Likes

I would say many of them are good pvp troops. I think (hope?!) the duds are just coded wrong. No official word yet.

Season pass is necessary to make decent progress on immortal troops but at the same time is kind of terrible. Totally free players are not in great shape for these immortals. People who are not ftp and don’t mind spending (normally) will feel the pass is a bit thin.

If you do not (don’t plan to) play a lot of pvp, do not buy the pass. It’s a grind. Like a LOT of pvp. If you discover you love pvp? It’s still not great but will get you moving on these troops, soooo maybe?

2 Likes

Hi Drazen I know one player who managed to get all the Immortals with a free pass. But yes he played a lot. Others though say they all had to purchase the paid pass before getting all 11 Immortals. Even with the paid pass you need to play a lot though. Well a lot is also a relative term, some players completed the pass in one week. But more normal kinda players do have 11 weeks, which means around 16 000 VP per week to complete the 180 000 VP required.

1 Like

Well, I hated the PVP from the beginning because of guild wars I guess. I hated guild wars with passion, and I was always stressed about it because I felt I HAD TO do it, as it impacted the whole guild. Even when I wasn’t required ti play, I had to have defensive teams. I hate when I am required to do something I don’t like,. But I have started playing this PVP a bit and it’s kind of fun for now. Especially because you have goals, like getting to another league tier or getting immortals.

I am not going to pay for passes, because nothing in this game means to me so much that I just must have it. If I get an immortal, great. If I don’t, I have hundreds of other cards to make good teams and there are way too many things to do in this game as it is :slight_smile:

7 Likes

all immortals,f2p

4 Likes

that’s a nice collection :slight_smile: :+1:

I am actually discovering PVP is not that bad any more.so I have been playing it a lot in the last few days. In fact, I probably played more PVP in the last week than I did since 2015. I am still not sold on passes, but… I am not so sure anymore :smiley: