Quasit bug maybe

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Playing around with 2 quasits in my team (don’t judge me) and I couldn’t kill any troop using their ability.
Any time the ability would reduce opponents health below 0 it would just shoot blank. Any other stat reducation that’s already on 0 would get normal animation like it was getting reduced, but hp is neither getting animation nor reducing hp bellow 1.
I suppose this is a bug but I have to check

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I know it sounds weird, but play with quasit in your team :smiley:

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Couldn’t really picture anything since no animation showing at that point.

The underdog is overjoyed with this.

Back to the topic: Being unable to reduce life below 1 doesn’t sound like a bug to me. But maybe the devs could clarify soem things here? @Nimhain @Sirrian

1 Like

Now that I think about it, I never did see Suppression kill anything either. I mean, I always went for the throat rather than waiting for that to happen, but maybe it won’t… worth testing some more maybe.

1 Like

Missing 5 arcanes to unlock the suppression :frowning:

Suppression can kill a 1 hp troop, seen it quite some times cause I use 2x moloch for fun

Suppression does kill a 1 hp troop. BUT will not kill on 1 hp troop with 4-match skull. Will kill with 5+ match skull.

I dont get what you say. Since Suppression only activates with a 4+ match of any sort of gem, it doesnt kill with a 3 match skull, simply cause it doesnt trigger the trait at all oO?!

Fixed it for you.

Well that would be odd, if it’s true. Very hard to recreate the necessary situation to check that though.