Enemy hero fully traited warden with spark rocket took extra turn on 4 skull match when frozen

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
The enemy hero matched four skulls but was frozen and shouldn’t have received an extra turn. Instead the enemy took an extra turn and matched three skulls as well.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No idea.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Sorry no.

Was the troop in first place frozen? iirc Skull matches are only blocked if the 1st place troop is frozen.

Yes. Hero was first troop and was frozen.

Do you happen to remember what weapon/class the hero was? and/or what the other troops were in the fight?

As stated in subject, Hero was fully traited Warden with Spark Rocket. Was in position 3 when this happened, which was the front as the first two troops were dead.

Kerberos was in position 4. Which was also fully traited.

Frozen banner.

1 Like

Apologies, I’ve just woken up and misread the title.

I guess it might be an issue when frozen but not in position 1, but still at the front due to dead enemies. Hopefully the devs can figure something out.

Probably matched another 4+ at the same time - thus giving the extra turn.

Possible. Wish I had a replay to find out.

I’ve had more than a couple of times where the gems where lined up like this:

:large_blue_circle::skull::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:
:skull::large_blue_circle::skull::skull:

And I’ve left the skulls for the entangled and frozen enemy front troop to take while I gather other mana, not noticing the 4+ blue gives them an extra turn. Doh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like