PVP Changes

Hey all,

Just an update on PVP stuff:

The current first priority is investigating a couple of issues:

1. When PVP opponents are refreshed, only the first opponent is refreshed
  2. Reviewing the code that is meant to favor showing 3 different teams in your opponent selection, due to the reports of seeing 3 of the same team.

Once those 2 things have been looked into we will then move onto looking at the 2 highest priority pieces of feedback:

1. Opponent Team variety
  2. Clear easy > normal > hard opponent selections

The reason we’re looking at the 2 issues first is because they will affect these 2 points of feedback as well. We think these 2 points of feedback will have the biggest impact for the most amount of players. We are still looking at the other feedback as well but we have to start somewhere :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you know the team have already made a start on the feedback provided and are taking it step by step!

I will have to catch up in here on what has been said over the weekend. We received a lot of lengthy Guild Wars feedback so I’ve been busy writing that up for the team so we can come back with some answers so that topic can get some good communication on it as well.

I’ll definitely read through here in the next couple of days to catch up and let you know as I have updates to the feedback you’ve given though.

21 Likes