PS4 Flash Offers not refreshing in PS Store

PS4

Blank:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I went to buy the latest flash offer. I had already purchased one last week and wanted to buy this week’s as well. However where it used to say “$4.99” in-game, it was instead blank, and when I clicked the box to take me to the PS4 store, it says it’s Not Available. Presumably because I already purchased a Flash Offer last week? Does that mean we get one Flash Offer for our entire console tenure? There should be a way to refresh the purchase link in the PS Store.’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time it’s happened but flash offers (for weapons) seemed to just be introduced last week.

Steps to make it happen again
PS4 users unable to purchase multiple flash offers? Thanks

Are Flash offers supposed to be a daily thing? I had one pop up for the first time ever on Friday (coincidentally, just a day after all other platforms received a FREE Flash offer the day before for Halloween, but I digress…) and have not seen another for the last 3 days.

Looks to be weekly. Might as well be once in a lifetime though with this bug. They’re offering me the Doomed Glaive too, which I would gladly buy now if the store worked. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

We’re currently looking into this sorry about that Black Heart.

Are these flash offers only for us Accounts?
With my german Account i never get such an offer.
(only to upgtade a new myth /legendary)

Upgrade “offers” are the only ones I have seen in the UK too.