[Not a bug] Offer Bug?

Platform, device version and operating system:
X-Box

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I had expected to get a flash offer for a weapon on Monday, but there was only the new 2 week summer deal right now.
Today, Tuesday I got Stonehammer. I expected to get a flash offer to upgrade the troop and there was none. It was the first new troop I got today, so I had not got a new troop offer already today.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just noticed this Monday and again today. It did not happen when I got The Lord of Slaughter on release day.

Steps to make it happen again
I made it happen again by using keys to get Stonehammer.

That’s funny. Usually most people are happy to not get pop ups.

I haven’t gotten a weapon offer on my main account in two weeks. While the Summer sale is likely to be the cause this week, there was seemingly no reason last week. I was only missing 20 weapons, so there’s a slight chance they are all paid-bundle and delve only, but i can’t see why i wouldn’t get a $5 offer for a weapon that is only ever offered in the shop for $5. The few faction weapons I’m missing are understandable, but if $5 weapons aren’t being offered to me in flash sales, because they are weekly $5 bundle options associated with a kingdom week, it’s just asinine. Wrenchmaster whatever number would be an example.

Heya, we try not to run multiple Flash Offers at once so you won’t get a Weapon Flash Offer while the Summer Offer Calendar is running sorry!