(Proof is welcome but not necessary)... Did any of you receive a mythic LT this week during the first 48 hours after weekly reset?

A “Mythic” LT is a LT that contains a mythic. Like a Chocolate Chip Cookie has chocolate chips. No one refers to them as “Cookies that contain chocolate chips”.

7 Likes

Says the individual who came to this thread to argue that folks shouldn’t call them “Mythic LT” because you didn’t know what it meant. :thinking:

1 Like

Just in case you missed the connection with me posting the literal definition of abbreviation.

Can be (and is) abbreviated to “Mythic LT”.

You miss the point…MC for mountain crusher dont miss any words…Mythic LT miss words.
Of course I knew what Mythic LT meant… but not immediately. A thread must be clear immediately to every players reading it. Another guy named Denthegod also asked what was a Mythic LT as well. You fail to understand that, no big deal of course. Just try to improve on your next thread creation…or not… in the end we will all still be playing this damn crap little 2D 3 gems matchs…Its the prob with FTP games…they extend their life above the necessary and meanwhile this poor devs team is stuck with that in place of creating an exciting original new game…well they probably dont have the level for that anyway…and as long as there is bread on the table.

You’re missing the point. There is no right and wrong here. How someone chooses to refer to a legendary task containing a mythic level troop is personal preference. I call it a mythic LT. You can call it a legendary task containing a mythic level troop. It refers to the exact same thing.

You stated that you are not a native English speaker. Please allow me to note that native English slang frequently leaves out letters, words and phrases. Your argument may be pertinent to your native language, but not to English.

I’ll make a deal with you. You don’t try to teach me how to speak English, and I won’t instruct you in your native language. Fair?

3 Likes

To bring it back on topic a little, we snagged a Wulf in one of our LTs for the week beginning 13 Apr. Don’t recall if it was in the first 48 hours. So they are definitely in there, just not sure which day it came in.

Hope that helps a little.

Did you mean the 19th? I don’t remember the lag being as bad on the 13th as it was this week.