Guild Spent 350 000 000 gold no mythic?

We did a gold dump this week in my guild and so far we have spent 350 000 000 gold and never got one single mythic from the LTs. We started on Monday and have been contributing more gold every day.

Even if this ratio is at all possible that is extremely discouraging, why not keep players happy?

5 Likes

nothing weird about it, only 350 LTs. Do 650 more to be sure

I don’t get why the game has to be so stingy about rewards though - LTs are really very worthless, and it takes a lot of time to grind gold.

There must be reachable carrots for players (=me) to do something, and if there are no reachable carrots then the players/me will entirely just give up.

4 Likes

I still can’t believe we get traitstones in them. No guilds that are doing LTs have members that need traitstones.

10 Likes

This week Mythic seems to randomly hate people. I opened literally thousands of Guild, Gem, and Honor chests. Not one mythic, including the new one. Yet someone in my guild got 3 Succubus Queens. Not sure if bug of if the game hates you and I. Lol.

“…not one mythic including the new one”

Just saying, "the new one " (Succubus Queen) is the ONLY mythic in the pool this week - and until next Friday reset. You will not find any others unless you go to the event chest and pull one from Urskaya.

1 Like

Mythics from chests is a different topic to Legendary Task rewards, plus you can draw any mythic from LTs from Mon to Thu before the new mythic releases, plus I was told even after the new Mythic releases it is possible to get any mythic from LTs still.

1 Like

Ha, I just dropped 100 million myself. After looking through the Lt haul, I told the guild I was sorry I didnt pull a mythic for them. I too forgot about (sorta) the new mythic. Its all good, as some were pulled from the task keys. The available troops. 350 mill, will set you guys up for next week. Its unfortunate, but gold is easier to farm these days. The Lt’s suck at times, but you do get something for the guild.

LTs have a 1/200 chance of dropping a Mythic and consequently a 199/200 chance of not dropping them
Your guild has completed 350 without obtaining them, the probability of this happening is (199/200)^350 = 17.3%
A low but significant probability

My advice for completing your Mythics collection is to open Honor and Guild chest and the best way to farm them is during Vault Weekends. Event Keys are difficult to obtain so I only used them when I wanted to target a strong Mythic in a kingdom where I was missing 2/3 others

The other main source of Mythics is the forge, buy the 50 gem offer every day and farm diamonds on Vault Weekends

From the LTs I will have obtained perhaps 5% of the Mythics in my collection, certainly not a source to rely on. We only complete them to fill our key stacks

Thanks personally I have only a handful of mythics left to get and I am well aware of methods to get them. My point was rather it is a lot of gold for nothing. Mythics kept LTs interesting at least…but on the whole LTs need to give more valuable rewards. Since my post other members of my guild (not me as I think LTs are worthless) but other members have contributed at least another 150 000 000 gold…and still no mythic, just a whole bunch of traitstones and some keys. It has been mentioned on this forum before that LTs should be updated and give better rewards, but of course nothing has ever been done about it.

There is no fun in something if there are no good rewards, even if just a few at least.

3 Likes