Problem with points ( guild war)

Good morning everyone! today is the second time that a member of my guild doesn’t get the maximum score like all of us by using the mana color of the day and winning all 5 battles without losing a match or even a troop, the inexplicable thing and that gives him about 1000 points less every time as if he lost a battle how is it possible that we earn around 9500 points while my friend earns 8400?? I hope you can give me a plausible answer otherwise I think there is a problem with gems of war like bugs or similar.

Good afternoon! Check protection commands. Most likely there are duplicate troops. To get the maximum number of points, all troops on all days must be different

4 Likes

Ask your guild member to check their GW Defense tab. At the bottom, there’s a line that alternates between the bonus for the current day and the bonus for the week. The bonus for the week should be 12,000. If it is less, then there are duplicate troops used in the defs. The bonus drops by 500 for each duplicate troop used across the defenses over the 6 days.

There are (or were) bugs that can mess up defense teams. Check them at the start of each war, and don’t reorder your teams during GW week.

If that doesn’t appear to be the problem then ask your guild member to note the score for every battle. The 2,000 point bonus for unique troops in defense is added to the score for the first battle of the day.

5 Likes

If its not the attack thats the issue its probably the defense teams. At the bottom it should show 12,000 if all teams are correct.

3 Likes

All defense teams must have unique weapons and troops for maximum score, he probably has a duplicate.
Yes it affects your attack score.

1 Like

guys correct me if i’m wrong, you’re telling me that if he has duplicates in his defense, these also affect the score when he attacks?? because yes he told me that he has duplicates but when he attacks his opponents he has always used the mana color of the day winning all 5 battles and never losing a troop, but this implies him 1000 points less because he has duplicates in defenses ?? is it normal to take less points even if he attacks? thanks to all for help.

thanks a lot guys! I think we have solved the problem, I personally didn’t know that having duplicates in defense implied in the scores when we attacked the opposing guild, perhaps because I personally have always set up different troops always getting 24,000 points and therefore I never paid attention to this detail, but just 2 minutes ago my friend said that today’s defense troops were all different and when he attacked the opposing guild he got 9600 points so I think the problem is solved, thanks a lot everyone you were very kind, have a nice day to everyone!

2 Likes

Yes, the points for defence are added to the first attack battle of the day. So the first battle should score around 3250 points (I guess around 2250 for a loss).

Thank you for letting us know that this has resolved the issue.

1 Like