Power Level help

I’m new here so sorry if this should be posted somewhere in particular. I wanted to upgrade Broken Spire to Power Level 5 which required me to collect a legendary troop. I spent a long time collecting Fortress Gates in order to ascend it to Legendary, however I’ve just done this and it didn’t affect the power level! Does it mean I literally have to collect it?

You have to get a base Legendary, not upgrade a card to Legendary. Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of them eventually!

2 Likes

you will need a base legendary troop…which as far as I know does exist (Sheggra and Gog and Gud are legendaries)…

1 Like

Not that it’s likely to help you much, the requirement is actually to collect a base legendary or better troop. So if you manage to pull Infernus, that will work too.

2 Likes

As others have said, it needs to be a base legendary troop. If you go to the ‘troops’ tab, filter by ‘kingdom’ (in this case Broken Spire), then filter by ‘base rarity’ and then ‘unowned’ you should be able to see the relevant troops that you need.

1 Like

Oh no that’s really annoying, I very rarely get legendaries as it is. Thank you for all your replies :slight_smile:

Although a bit off topic, you need to be in an active guild, you will process much more quickly that way.
A good guild will not ask for gold contributions until all your kingdoms are levelled.
Don’t join a random guild, check for posts on here or jump into global chat

…or join a good random guild:yum:

Have you gotten your Legendary Broken Spire Toop yet? I’m are on the lookout for mine. Some of the replies to your post are informative, I just wondered how long I will have to wait.

The troops you get are completely random. The only way to be certain which troop you’re getting is to craft them in the Soul Forge (which you may or may not have unlocked at this point). To increase the chances of finding a specific troop from a specific kingdom, use Event keys when that specific kingdom is up (although based on spoilers, that’s not going to happen until at least after Dec 17th).

Your other option, as has been mentioned above, is to join a guild (I’m from Prancypants if you want to join us, although we’ll probably only have a new spot on Sunday). Being in a guild usually gives you a bunch of resources, like gems, keys and give you access to guild events where you might also find specific troops you might want.

TLDR: It all comes down to luck unless you craft the specific troop you want in the Soul Forge, event keys pull troops from a specific kingdom, and joining an active guild (again, mentioning Prancypants), will give you resources to pull more troops.