Poor Gobby Rocko, please don't cast him aside

It is indeed, tomorrow I will message a developer regardless of the number (22 as of now) but want to wait until then to see I can hit that magic number

1 Like

My name is @TaliaParks, and I approve and endorse this :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support

24 so far, if I get that last like I will send the developers a message tonight, otherwise, first thing in the morning

Made it, 25 likes :grin:
As such I have put in the request and will update you as soon as I have more information

2 Likes

And the results are in, I’ve been given the green light. I’ve already begun writing the draft of the first story in Gobby’s adventure thanks to everyone who liked and supported this cause and the developers and @Nimhain for giving me their blessing to tell you these fantastic tales

3 Likes

I hope my story does not conflict with yours. My story is located in the draft.

Lol, the first 2-5 entries are going to be about Gobby Pre-Rocket, if you can post your short as a quote perhaps it can be alluded to some day in his journey

Ok.
A boy was given fire works to play with in Brokenspire. He always enjoyed the fireworks every year and now he was old enough to play with them. His fascination of the fireworks grew every year for several years until one day his mother and father asked what he wanted to do when he grows up. At this point the boy 13 now said i want to be a rocket man, The father knew this was the passion he once had as a kid but the mother was against it. The father sent the kid to a middle school that tought of chemistry and biology and magic. There the kid learned how to apply magic and science creating magi-science. He continued to create this new field until one day the fireworks in broken spire reminded him of his passion for fireworks. So one day in his backyard he started to create a firework for next years festival. A firework so big that the whole world would see it. For an entire year he used everything he learned to apply his magi-science to this one rocket. This was the spark rocket version 1.0.0 Thus the time came to test it at the festival of rockets and using fire magic he lit the special fuse from afar. The rocket took off but the explosion was not nearly big enough as it lit the sky and its thunderous boom could be heard everywhere in the kingdom but did not escape the kingdom. He became discouraged and fell into depression for a few months until his father came to him and told him the story of his father’s passion and how not to give up. The boy now man started to create the spark rocket 2.0.0 with his magi-science and it had to be bigger and better than its previous version. However the next festival was sooner than he had predicted. It took him a whole year to make the first rocket. This rocket had to be made in less time so he had to rush at making this. He made countless mistakes with this rocket from chemicals not correctly measured and empowering the ingredients in the wrong order. Multiple explosions could be heard everyday leading up to the festival. As he was about to launch his new rocket he forgot his special fuse to light it. Discouraged that this year he would not be able to test it a female saw him and asked him what was wrong. He stated that he had built this rocket to light the world and inspire the world with its light so that no matter where you are you too can be witness to the rocket. She stated as she cut off her pony tail “your rocket is now in its new version spark rocket 2.0.16” as she placed the hair in the fuse slot and lit it. The rocket launched into the sky exploding in the sky as the sparks looked like dragons erupting from the rocket and the sky become one big firework and fireworks erupted from his spark rocket lighting up the entire world as all around the world rockets flew and erupted in the sky. Every creature in the world bore witness to the fireworks, some confused, others inspired and some thought it an act of war or a sign of the future.

1 Like

Not bad my story will mostly center around Gobby… It’d be cool if a boy from Broken Spire developed a fascination with Gobby (from his legacy from the war) and thus decided to build rockets of his own so the 2 can connect in a way. Good work

I meant it to be the boy passively inspired gobby to search for where the light came from and discover that it was the boy who made a rocket that created that light.

Ahhhh, that part of the story is already is already well planned, there is actually a tinkerer from the GoW story that is very likely to have a rocket lying around… Lol can’t give anymore away right now