Poll : Remove all animation option

I have to admit, some of the animations looks a little like firework now. Will I get used to it? Hopefully.
But an option would be nice and that especially much needed for those with photosensitive epilepsy.

1 Like

I agree. Too much firework is bad for my eyes as well as for my phone. I prefer it become something chooseable.

I didn’t even know that I’m sensitive to the flashing lights, as I’ve lived my whole life without having any issues. But after the last gem of war update, played 2 games and got a headache, my phone blew up and spiders physically manifested in my room. Seriously though, I can’t play, the migraine starts immediately.

1 Like

On the flipside, I now find it really hard to tell when a card has been frozen because that graphic is much fainter than before. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I really want to remove all the animations they’ve added, not to mention I can Barely see whenever I am getting a Mana surge, or even an Extra turn! It’s really hard to see anything going on!!!

Shoot, it’s even hard to see sometimes what the heck troop I am facing, how much health it has left, etc.

3 Likes

Option to turn it off would be nice, I feel like its hurting my eyes. It’s like I can’t play as long as i could

That way if you want too see it all you need is to turn it back on

and it’s totally annoying since spinning for stun takes over when stun and frozen… At least the older version you knew exactly when you’re frozen little snowflakes fell and icicles draped down…making me dream of snow…

Would you like to buy these steak knives, or would you like to see this kindergarten of children trampled by elephants?

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Firstly the new UI makes things worse for some players and then just to finish them off, add in some new fancy animations :+1: I agree there should be an option to turn them off for those who it is effecting and this is coming from someone who likes the new animations.

1 Like

I consider myself very knowledgeable about the game and half the time I don’t know what’s going on with the new animations. They’re less distinctive than before.

We had another member retire over the increased headaches from the new UI. So it’s all fizzbang wow color puke and then other places it’s all black and white noir. What happened? Did all the color consolidate in a few pages? I’m glad I’m not one of the people getting increased headaches.

I happen to enjoy the new sparkles after initially hating them, but, I wouldn’t mind having an option to turn them off. Wouldn’t hurt me at all and would certainly help those who don’t enjoy them.

1 Like

Hm, after playing 3 more days I must say that I start to like the new animations actually, but still I think they should be optional!

Right now it is like we have some statuses (or all, idk) shown by two graphic representations at once, for example Stun - it is shown byt red XXX and also by this spining yellow circles with stars. It looks nice, this new effect, but this is just too much.

The worst thing happen when one troop has several statuses applied at once. It looks just like a mess! Great occasion to see this is when you fight with Dragonette and she gives you or the enemy 5 statuses! It just looks bad, really, really, bad.

How about making options such as:

1. “Humble” status representation (old)
  2. Fancy status representation (new)
  3. Both!

There is also a problem with other fancy effects they made with this new update, such as all those sparkles when receiving mana and New turn shown by fireworks. THIS also should be optional.