Option to turn status effect graphics static

The new update is here, and everything is flickering and flashing even more than before. That is great, if you’re playing on a tiny phone or are having a sugar rush.
However after a couple of fights on a normal screen (and in a well-lit room; I don’t want to think about how that’s gonna be tonight) I can already say, that my eyes are hurting and I am worried to play sessions for longer than 30 minutes.

It can’t be hard to include a still image for effects like shield, freeze or blessing, that still allows to spot them on a card, but does not strike you in the face with it.
Please do that. Pretty please.

27 Likes

YES. Please. The flashing is just too much. Please, please, please.

5 Likes

Yes, the flashing is hazardous and is causing seizures for some

4 Likes

Yes, please reduce the intensity of these animations and provide an option to use static graphics. I refrain from using Gargoyle Gem teams because it’s difficult for me to read the board with all the motion from Submerged, Reflect, and other status effects.

7 Likes

Signing into this thread because I too get mini seizures from all the stacking non-static status effects.

GOW was one of the games I actually could play because the status effects were static…
now I can no longer play due to health concerns…

We need this option quick!

(otherwise I have no choice but to quit permanently)

4 Likes

Yes, we need an option to have low flicker/flash animations and graphics.

2 Likes

We lost another member and friend today because of the terrible design changes with 7.0. Still no information about 7.1? :sob:

2 Likes

I did not get seizures from it just ungodly migraines. I asked multiple times. Even got a half effort generic reply to one of the times I brought it up. I stalled as long as I could giving myself headaches just to drag my feet in hopes that change came as I like the game and the people but I hit the end of my rope. The white towel is thrown in. Thanks IP2 for years of good times and what was/could still be a good game. But you are and continue to lose a lot of your paying player base with the lack of communication and urgency on actual health concern issues you brought into your game. So with that said. I wish everybody the best of luck. I am out of here

4 Likes