[ Poll ] Do you partake in the weekend Arena event?

Can’t really vote yes. Sort of, maybe.

Going to the first orb like others have said and that’s it. And that’s rather poor loot we get for a weekend long event.

Going for more means too much play for too little.

1 Like

Of course not.
Not even for x10 of the current rewards…

1 Like

No and I never will. It is a terrible game mode as is.

2 Likes

Yes but only until the first Writs award now. I completed that award twice one time and my eyes started bleeding.

2 Likes

No. And the best thing about rerolling campaign tasks is that I will never have to play Arena again.

4 Likes

I chose no, but really it is “not anymore”. this weekend it seemed like the difficulty was turned up. our whole guild was commenting on it. I like 50 trophies, but I don’t like losing 1-2 arenas just trying to get 3-4 done a day and get the writs. I actually fell 4 valor short of the writs late Sunday night so a big middle finger to me as the few losses I had actually shorted me on even getting the writs. I used to be more of a fan than most, but still didn’t really like Arena. I still need tons of pet copies. And I’ll be skipping it until it is updated again.

Imo arena would be more interesting if the troops were fully leveled, traited, medalled etc and we could use our heroes once again. Basically same as pvp but with the draft at the beginning. Rewards would need a buff though as the battles would take longer.

3 Likes

Das Arena Event ist einfach ein Versuch die Leute mit Gewalt dazu zu bringen dieses Langweilige und sehr schlecht mit Belohnungen ausgestattete Mini Game zu spielen.
Ich erhalte wesentlich mehr und Bessere Belohnungen wenn ich Erkundungen mache !