Please no cosmetic pet event on vault weekend

It might be the alt to the one that just got banned from the boards. Too much alcohole…

2 Likes

They’re definitely the same person — that’s why I’ve called them both Vaped for months :joy:

2 Likes

I see, good actor Lol

lol, I’ve been having a great time with this. It’s not often you see a live mental breakdown.

1 Like

I just find it pitiable and sad. I take no pleasure in it.

But I’d like it to stop.

Hes banned soon enough

2 Likes

I’ve wanted him to stop for months. Thankfully after this both of those accounts will be banned. Praise the sun!

1 Like

Hes the typical Reddit user. Thats where he should lay his eggs.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Probably not the best thread to bump but less than a week until Arena Weekend + Pet Rescue in the middle of it. Not sure if we’ll get “lucky” twice but thought I’d bring it up since it’s been a while.

1 Like

No, not the best topic to bump. A new “Please no pet event on arena weekend” would make it clearer.

FWIW the argument is not quite the same.
Vault weekend sees many Casual PvP battles (15-20s each) for end gaming grinders - Pet Gnomes flow like water down a waterfall.
Arena battles - not so much. Firstly, participation is already very low. Secondly, those who participate will complete maybe one or two rounds of rewards only. Thirdly, the Arena battles are so slow. In the end, any guild with a self-respecting pet-grinder will see negligible effects from Arena weekend compared to a normal weekend.

5 Likes

Found a pet gnome in the first arena battle today.
A bummer, because Prancer pet rescue occupies all day. :frowning:

8 Likes