Last minute event changes

Since last week the pet showing in the games menu has been the Yeti from Glacial Peaks. I woke up today to some garbage mouse pet, RIP my power level. I suppose i now have to wait til the random pet rescue pops up or use an extremely hard earned orb.

I just thought it was interesting that events couldn’t be canged last minute or changed in the calendar, except of course when you guys feel like doing it.

For months i was under the apparently false idea that a Vault event couldn’t be added, which was supposed to have been compensation for some bug related issue i can’t recall(there’s so many these days).

I know this will probably fall on deaf ears and get buried but it would be great if there were some consistency on any level of your dev team.

2 Likes

Feels unusual to schedule the event pet on a wednesday instead of saturday indeed. Might be a bug…

No bug, Nine Finger Joe probably got the date for Easter wrong and had to improvise this morning to get the annual Easter pet in.

1 Like

taransworld (or as the devs would say: a untrusted source of ingame spoilers that are subject to possible change at any given time) listed todays cosmetic pet since several days. can’t recall exactly for how long, but quite a few days.
since that site is at 99,9% a more trustworthy source than “ingame” I prefer using it.

well, nothing that can really be added to this without possibly risking personal forum vacation or a censorship closed topic.